Multiple rendering not working since clipshifter v2.3

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This week I upgraded my paid version of clipshifter to v2.3, before I was running on V2.2
I''m running win7 x64 with wavelab 8.5 64 bit and the 64 bit clipshifter.
Before it was possible to use multiple redering of files without problems, but since the last update it crashes or simply renders half of a track and presumes as if it is done.
Could you please look into that? It costs me quite some time to render every track at once.

I m sorry for the problem. I have had a few other users bring this to my attention. Apparently, it impacts Cubase and Wavelab.

I am working on a fix now, and will update the files as soon as I find a solution.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Brilliant!
Thanks for the fast reply!

Jeffrey
Da Goose Music
www.dagoosemusic.nl (http://www.dagoosemusic.nl)

Any news on when we can expect an update?

I am working on one last feature/bug with ClipShifter. Once I get everything correct, I will update everything.

Hey there!

Just noticed a 2.3.1 version, is this problem also fixed? If so, thanks a LOT! :tu:

The problem should be fixed. It is specifically related to VST3 formats with Steinberg software.

There was a slight update to ClipShifter an hour ago, and the download links on the website were changed to 2.3.1a. If you downloaded the plugin yesterday, you will probably want to get the new update. The 2.3.1a fixes a problem with recalling presets from versions 2.3.0 and earlier.

Return to “LVC-Audio”