What's cooking?

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still working on the Nova remake? There was talk about a transient shaper? Come on, give us a little hint! Stir up some good old hype! :hyper:

Oh! ;)

We've been working on an update for SlickEQ and Kotelnikov, including several bug fixes and some improvements such as user preset auto import from standard editions to GE. We're still testing our new mac install procedure, but it's a matter of only few days before we kick out the updates.

The new NOVA is currently in development and will probably need a few months more. But it's probably worth the wait. :) I'm really excited about this one, because I think that we managed to deeply improve the look and feel of the original NOVA, and also streamlined the DSP concept to something I think many people will enjoy.

We also work on another collaborative project probably to be released before NOVA.

Further, several small projects are in the pipeline too, be it a proper release for our Ultrasonic filter, or several other little helpers.

To be honest, we're happy to use the (northern hemisphere) summertime to work on getting everything done in time for the best selling season. I'm sure you understand. ;) We'll probably have several releases at once near and around winter.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

All fantastic news!

I'd love you to do a very simple, separate LPF and HPF (maybe the former could become a part of the Supersonic Filter?), for slipping into the chain at various places, as your "little helpers". Variable cutoff, variable pole and that would it, basically. Often find myself needing something like this without wanting to tie up screen real estate with a fully functioned EQ etc.

Thanks for the latest updates.

Cheers

Hermetech Mastering wrote:All fantastic news!

I'd love you to do a very simple, separate LPF and HPF (maybe the former could become a part of the Supersonic Filter?), for slipping into the chain at various places, as your "little helpers". Variable cutoff, variable pole and that would it, basically. Often find myself needing something like this without wanting to tie up screen real estate with a fully functioned EQ etc.
Yes, this is part of the plan. :)
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Great news Fabien! :)

Great news!
Quote://

Working on a huge update for SlickEQ GE (http://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-vos-slickeq-ge/), and several smaller updates for all other plugins.

Gregg Hermetech Can't wait, looks amazing, happy to beta test as always! smile emoticon Use SlickEQ GE daily in mastering since its release.
1 · September 3 at 10:07pm · Edited

Tokyo Dawn Labs We're currently thinking about a mastering specific version of SlickEQ!
2 · September 4 at 6:59am
View more replies

Bernardo Ortiz can't wait,to try, this includes the GE? what's new?
September 3 at 8:47pm

Tokyo Dawn Labs Yes, this is primarily about the GE. The most obvious enhancements are the magnitude display and collapsible views (bottom row, magnitude display).

All versions also got a new Out Stage mode and various stability/maintenance/bugfix updates.
September 4 at 6:58am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”