bundle offer?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello, i've tried the demos and am liking all the loomer plugins very much - would you consider adding a bundle offer to the shop for people (like me) who may be interested in buying all plugins? thank you.

Thanks e77; much appreciated. We have no official bundles available yet but I'll contact you privately and discuss exactly what is is you're after.

Thanks!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

a singular instance of the "loomer bundle" happened to exist during one of the charity auctions organized by luftrum.
so maybe a "return" of the bundle can be discussed with colin. ;)

I'm also quite interested in a bundle offer when "Epoch" turns up...

When the public release lands, just drop me a PM jensa and we'll haggle!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I'll give you a score for the bundle hahaha
Duh

colin@loomer wrote:When the public release lands, just drop me a PM jensa and we'll haggle!
I'm a developer at heart since 20 years. I could do with some haggle when the closed beta starts. 8) :wink: :)

Of course, jensa!

just got done beta testing, so f**king cool. amazing masterpeice.

That sounds promising. Looking forward to trying it out. :hyper:

Why are people with so few posts, posting about betas that don't even exist yet ?
Duh

Yeah, may have gotten a bit overexcited there... Long time epoch stalker - minimal poster, but genuinely excited to see the real beta when it comes though.

jensa wrote:
colin@loomer wrote:When the public release lands, just drop me a PM jensa and we'll haggle!
I'm a developer at heart since 20 years. I could do with some haggle when the closed beta starts. 8) :wink: :)
Still waiting for an opportunity to buy the bundle, including Architecht/Epoch. :ud: :hihi: :love:

Of course, jensa!

Return to “Loomer”