vst preset bug

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not a biggy, just cosmetic but there seems to be a bug in the vst effect holder (or what every you want to call it) version 6.5.18. I noticed that with some fx the preset show in the menu window, but do not change the presets and other fx there's nothing shown in the holders window but will change the preset. I've not checked the vsti's as I always use the plugins own preset menu, its just that some fx have such small gui's and preset buttons are fiddly. Failing eye sight and all that. :lol:

I'm sorry i don't really understand what you mean. Can you pls explain in more detail, and eventually post a screenshot so to show what you mean?

Just load a vst effect into a rack. You will see some show their first preset in the preset "box" ( the top left next to the activate/deactivate button) but will report "name of plugin" only has 1 vst program. Other plugins don't show the names of any of their presets but will change the plugins presets. Plugin has only 1 program happens with alloy 2, ozone and all of Nomads plugins. Nothing in the preset name list box happens with all NI effect plugins. Just had a look at a few vst instrument plugins and they are weird too. If you are still struggling to understand my poor description I'll see what I can sort out tomorrow, I'm writing this when I should be entertaining family so best go. (this is more fun)

Ok i think i understand what you mean now, thx for elaborating.
Thing is that not all VST plugins report their programs to the host, some do, some don't.
So it depends on the VST plugin.

Return to “MUTOOLS”