Studio One 3 + BitWig (any Studio One users here?)

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think given the similarities in design and workflow with S1 and BWS the thread has merit (I would say that though as I was the OP) as it is useful to determine what reasons we use S1 over BWS (given everyone on the thread is a user and fan of both) and visa vera...for example, what S1 has one of the most elegant comping solutions and melodyne integration (and BWS have already commented that they may add melodyne integration as well, so that alone justifies the thread, if they also look at S1 comping workflow I would be a very happy BWS user as a linear DAW.

FYI there are also people posting on the S1forum about great features used in BWS that they would like to see in S1 :)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Can you give me video on compint tutorial studio one so i can feature request if i like it?

Sure- check this out- also notice how much S1 (this is V2) looms ,like BWS, especially when the folder panel on the right is open!) Bottom panel also switches between audio/midi edit and mixer etc....If it 'aint broken, don't fix it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEQNVBrGITo
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Yeah the comping in So1 is just fantastic!~!! Would be a killer if in bitwig.. hint hint hint... But i think it wil take a while..

It would be interesting to compile a 'best of class' type list from each major DAW, ie which features from each DAW if put together would. Are your ideal DAW....for me, I look for ease of use (elegance, simplicity, workflow), it took me 15 years of DAWs to work out I am not a power user and need a one window simplified workflow environment!

i hope btiwig will have a a mix between comping of reaper and studio 1. Studio one seems a bit messy, reaper looks more straightforward and less things. but some things looked nicer ins tudio 1. a mix between them for btiwig

:tu:

Return to “Bitwig”