Who supports a right click pop up tool bar in bitwig? Let's make our voices heard :)

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dsan@mail.com wrote:Try this one ronny :hihi:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6826154014

Cheers!
dsan
That's some some Star Trek type shizzle right there brother :hihi:

fluxmachina wrote:I was thinking a bit of hardware like the Launch Control would be good for this. 8 buttons for 8 tools. I have mapped LauncherOverdub and ClipLauncherAutomation to two of the buttons and it beats hitting shift on Push or using the mouse every time. I don't like using the keyboard because it involves being careful.

Getting back on topic, a popup tool like in Cubase (it made editing REALLY fast) would be great!
Yeah Cubase is very quick at editing and the right click pop up is a major factor to that hence why Studio One went the same road. I think it will come to bitwig but I just hope it's months away and not years :pray:

We have to as a community let bitwig know how much we want it now so chime in people, :help:

i'd love to see that too. i'm just so used to it by other hosts and it's very convenient, imo. there's a reason why other hosts have implemented it the samy way...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Count me in (I have made the suggestion to Bitwig)

+1

+1

:tu:

i already submitted ticket for this, but to op plz send it again so they will make it :D

+1

edit: btw, include your screenshot with toolbar & color selector ;)
night life...
sry but i can't talk alone.

Bobby L'Avenir wrote:Something like this just tagged on to the top of the existing pop up bars would work just fine. Sorry for my crappy photoshop work but you get the idea. Click and hold should bring up some hiden tools too, paint brush, drum stick, env shapes etc. Come on Bitwig, make us totally forgot Cubase and FL studio plus the rest of those linear daws period :party: :party: :party: :pray: :pray:

Bitwig right click Pop up.jpg
Bitwig right click Pop up 2.jpg
Bump

Please add this to the full 1.2 Bitwig team, Please :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

+1
It's just proven to be very convenient.
Especially when you used other daws before.

What's also strange with Bitwig is that on osx, when you have an extend numerical keyboard ( on the right), it's not working.
Making using the numerical shortcuts to the tools not so easy accesible.

+1
Mid 2012 Macbook Pro OSX 10.9.5
www.WeAreMadHouse.com

Yes, this is towards the top of missing essential features now (along with comping) I would assume this is relatively easy to implement, if doesn't need to be anything new or unique, it's just a simple workflow enhancement- many of us are mousecentric - my other hand is normally on a midi keyboard!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

+1
Amazon: why not use an alternative

No one's using the Object selection tool to input notes? Double click to add and delete, easy to resize. I only use that and the Time selection tool to do everything is Bitwig.

I'm wondering what agenda Bitwig team has; a sophisticated browser seems very nice, but a. it definitely leads to more work regarded to bugs and b. wouldn't it be more considerate to implement essential features instead? C. there are some irritating bugs which are pretty old afaik. I'd say: first things first. D. Maybe it's me, but I think the progress of BWS has to come to a point where the devs really have to make their minds up regarded to point a, b and c.

Return to “Bitwig”