Sylenth will not update to version 2.2 in logic x pro

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all I am having issues trying to update my Sylenth to the latest version. I have downloaded the most recent version and 32 lives says version 2.2 is resurrected. Would love any help or suggestion. Thanks.

Hi Mike!

What is your setup? OS X version? Did you have Sylenth installed earlier and it was working? I'm at work now but will check when i get back home. It works for me but not sure if I run the latest version of 32 Lives.

Yes I have OS X on my laptop and use logic x pro. I had the earlier version of Sylenth working and it still works but the updates that come with v2.2 will not show up when I open Silent in logic. Also I have 32 lives version 1.0.5 ... Thanks for the response!

Hi,

What updates do you mean? Sylenth 2.21 beta?

Yes Sylenth 2.2 beta. Thanks again.

Update to latest 32 Lives and then you open up 32 Lives and remove Sylenth1 in the revive in 32 Lives. Then you revive Sylenth1 again if you havn't done that yet :)

Thank you! It is updated now. Is there any way to get the newer skins ?

Glad that it works :)

Skin:
On OS X it's a bit tricky. You need to open upp the sylenth1.au file to do that. Would not recommend it. Search the internet on how to. You also need to do it on the non revived Sylenth.

Return to “LennarDigital”