Waldorf Nave VST version at thomann.de

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nave

temporubato wrote:
Sound Author wrote:Just ran 1.10, noticed that the interface still needs to be re-sized when reopening the project in my DAW. Any plans to fix that?
Which DAW, which OS?
Mixcraft 7 / Windows 8. When I select "small" size, save the project and reopen, the GUI is back to it's original big size. In my forthcoming review for BPB, I wrote...

"This first thing you might notice upon startup is that Nave’s interface is quite large -- well, at least for laptop users anyway -- but there’s an option within the System settings menu for “Big” and “Small” sizes. A nasty little bug undoes this unfortunately, causing the GUI to switch back to its original size if or whenever you reopen the project within your host application, but developer Rolf Wöhrmann (Tempo Rubato) has fixed this in the v1.1 update, which should go live around the same time this review is published."

^ I thought that was one of the fixes in 1.1, but I could also change it "v1.13" or something if you intend to troubleshoot it in a later version :)

Sound Author wrote:
temporubato wrote:
Sound Author wrote:Just ran 1.10, noticed that the interface still needs to be re-sized when reopening the project in my DAW. Any plans to fix that?
Which DAW, which OS?
Mixcraft 7 / Windows 8. When I select "small" size, save the project and reopen, the GUI is back to it's original big size. In my forthcoming review for BPB, I wrote...

"This first thing you might notice upon startup is that Nave’s interface is quite large -- well, at least for laptop users anyway -- but there’s an option within the System settings menu for “Big” and “Small” sizes. A nasty little bug undoes this unfortunately, causing the GUI to switch back to its original size if or whenever you reopen the project within your host application, but developer Rolf Wöhrmann (Tempo Rubato) has fixed this in the v1.1 update, which should go live around the same time this review is published."

^ I thought that was one of the fixes in 1.1, but I could also change it "v1.13" or something if you intend to troubleshoot it in a later version :)
Ok, will check tomorrow. I need a cooling beer now :-)
Rolf from www.temporubato.com
Synthesizer microbrewery.

No problem, the review won't be done until this weekend or early next week, so there's no rush. Cheers :)

So, after some time...how would you guys compare Nave to Serum...? Is it worth buying both or not? Is there something which one synth can do and other can´t?

Sound Author wrote:
temporubato wrote:
Which DAW, which OS?

Ok, you're right. This hasn't made it into the current update. I'd 1.13 is a very good guess. Shouldn't be too long.

Best
Rolf

temporubato wrote:
Sound Author wrote:
temporubato wrote:
Which DAW, which OS?

Ok, you're right. This hasn't made it into the current update. I'd 1.13 is a very good guess. Shouldn't be too long.

Best
Rolf
Good to know! Thanks Rolf :tu:

temporubato wrote:
Sound Author wrote:
temporubato wrote:
Which DAW, which OS?

Best
Rolf
Actually this is happening on Mac too now - guess everyone was getting used to working at large size.

aMUSEd wrote:
temporubato wrote:
Sound Author wrote:
temporubato wrote:
Which DAW, which OS?

Best
Rolf
Actually this is happening on Mac too now - guess everyone was getting used to working at large size.
It's a bit large on a 1366x768 laptop screen. I have a nice big monitor upstairs, but it would be nice if Nave remembers size settings, not just for a project, but every time I open it. Zall I'm sayin' 8)

I think it did when we first got the option, a bug must have snuck in at some point.

aMUSEd wrote:I think it did when we first got the option, a bug must have snuck in at some point.
dam bugz

Just wrapped a review for BPB here: http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2015/07 ... ve-review/

Hi Rolf

Feature Request:
Perhaps it has already been suggested but I didn't see it.

Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to use the iPad touch interface with Nave plugin for Mac/Win?
I've been using Nave for iPad mostly these days and I find it so great for live jamming and making new sounds with the touch interface but I do mainly need the OS X version in Ableton Live.
Have you thought about making this feature Rolf?
I really hope so see it!

Best.
Last edited by Soarer on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aMUSEd wrote: Actually this is happening on Mac too now - guess everyone was getting used to working at large size.
Indeed. Smaller than that is basically impossible to use for editing and creating patches. That's probably why I didn't notice that bug. I always use the standard size, at least.
Fernando (FMR)

Hi

yes, that's on my list!

Cheers
Rolf

Soarer wrote:Hi Rolf

Feature Request:

Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to use the iPad touch interface with Nave plugin for Mac/Win?
I've been using Nave for iPad mostly these days and I find it so great for live jamming and making new sounds with the touch interface but I do mainly need the OS X version in Ableton Live.
I really hope so see it!

Best.

That's really good news man! Thanks.
temporubato wrote:Hi

yes, that's on my list!

Cheers
Rolf

Soarer wrote:Hi Rolf

Feature Request:

I really hope so see it!

Best.

Return to “Instruments”