Waves H-Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JurijPopotnig wrote:You can get it for about 153$ at Waves Universe if you use a 10% Waves voucher at checkout. That's the best option I know of. Anything better out there? Coupon: EV5N1.
Awesome, just saved me $20!
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

lfm wrote:
Breval wrote:Just wait a while until it's on sale for $99.00.
H-Reverb LE - maybe, I would not be surprised.
You get can get the sound from presets, but not all options to tweak.

But as always, you release top models first to cash in on expectations.

I really hoped for own loadable IR in H-Reverb - that part would still be there.
Yeah, unfortunately, it's not that type of reverb, as I'm sure you may have found out.

Not quite convolution, not quite algorithmic but a kind of hybrid somewhere in between, hence the name.

Since it doesn't work using a conventional engine, I guess there is no way you could simply add your own IRs anyway.

It's still such a great sounding reverb, had it on a virtual piano the other day. Played with settings a bit, turned the light off, put the headphones on, it really did sound like I was playing in another space. I think turning on the Output Echoes helped with selling the illusion.

hi there. i am interested in getting H-Reverb. above there was mention of a coupon code for an additional 10% at waves universe. that code is not working (I assume it was only available for May). does anyone have a discount code for waves universe that is active or know of the least expensive place to buy it? audio deluxe and waves universe are about the same at $170.

simon.a.billington wrote: It's still such a great sounding reverb, had it on a virtual piano the other day. Played with settings a bit, turned the light off, put the headphones on, it really did sound like I was playing in another space. I think turning on the Output Echoes helped with selling the illusion.
I was really impressed by first video, one guy sitting at his desk, kind of, in between demoing.
Never heard such well defined changes before when altering near reflections etc.

Biggest disappointment was nothing intriguing to modulate tails and work with that part.
I was really floored by abilities in LiquidSonics Reverberate regarding this - and still full IR with that flexibility. And pretty good management of IR you have on disk as well.

There is a modulation section that will do that, plus the Output Echoes has a similar but different effect.

Just take a look at the panel, middle-right.

Unless the key word here is "intriguing"

Though this should help you get a spring reverb effect and quite possibly some wah and chorusing type effect. Not sure about the chorusing, but you can always add another plugin to do something specific like that.

Is it just me or does H-Reverb have a high cpu usage?

Thought this 48 hour Waves sale was going to take the price down, but it's currently on sale for 199. Higher than what everyone else seemed to have bought it for...

$131.87 at AudioDeluxe etc after applying the code

Just got this, but having trouble installing. For some reason Logic X shows H Reverb 1->5 or something is installed, but not the 1->6, 1->7 or whatever else (there's like more than 10 H Reverb plugins with difference numbers next to them).

Why is it that I downloaded specifically H Reverb from the installer and activated it, but it still doesn't show in Logic X?

stikygum wrote:Just got this, but having trouble installing. For some reason Logic X shows H Reverb 1->5 or something is installed, but not the 1->6, 1->7 or whatever else (there's like more than 10 H Reverb plugins with difference numbers next to them).

Why is it that I downloaded specifically H Reverb from the installer and activated it, but it still doesn't show in Logic X?
Doesn't that indicate your channel and output setup isn't correct?

The 1-> meaning your channel or Send is mono
The -> 5 meaning you only configured a 5 channel out?
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

I don't think so, those numbers I posted are showing up in Logic X's 'Plugin Manager', but won't validate. Wave H Reverb doesn't exist in my Audio plugin list.

Is there a HReverb.component? I can't find it. Or is it in Applications>Waves>Waveshells? All I see there is WaveShell-AU 9.3.component along with these types of vsts. I don't understand how Waves installs plugins.

there should be an uninstall app somewhere in the applications/waves folders. uninstall hreverb and reinstall. there is a folder in there that all your waves plugins get installed in. then in library/yaddayadda/components is a single waves .component that references the plugin files in the applications/waves folder. sounds like a failed install.

stikygum wrote:I don't think so, those numbers I posted are showing up in Logic X's 'Plugin Manager', but won't validate. Wave H Reverb doesn't exist in my Audio plugin list.

Is there a HReverb.component? I can't find it. Or is it in Applications>Waves>Waveshells? All I see there is WaveShell-AU 9.3.component along with these types of vsts. I don't understand how Waves installs plugins.
Aaaah, i think I got it.

Can you try the AU Reg Utility as described here? http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/audio/logic-pro/41384
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

jezjez wrote:$131.87 at AudioDeluxe etc after applying the code
What code is that?
There ya have it...

try it and must say it is awesome. probably the best reverb plugin on the market. great depth, width and sounds good everytime with everything. The sense of space is fabulous. Hope Waves will optimize the code in time to get lower CPU load

Return to “Effects”