Waiting for AAS Tassman 5 (probably to no avail)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tassman

Yea, terrible, let's hope they've learned something in the meantime.

To be fair, they did change Strum a lot, so perhaps they will also make the needed improvements to Tassman.
In 2017.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Michael L wrote:In 2017.
So soon? :hyper:

:oops:

:hihi:

its a big job:
New GUI
proper 64bit compatibility
proper automation handling
maybe audio in the build page
maybe some new/better implemented modules
oh
and a total rewrite of the sound engine....

dave

Just want to make sure you guys are aware that a 64 bit version is already available for Tassman 4. A free update was released recently with 64bit support.
Play it by ear

is 32bit with a bridge
not true 64bit
and not without issues

dave

pheeleep wrote:Just want to make sure you guys are aware that a 64 bit version is already available for Tassman 4. A free update was released recently with 64bit support.
Odd. I just downloaded it and installed it and when I pulled it up in MuLab it says the 15 days grace period is over and sound is disabled.

Doesn't matter. That GUI is unreadable anyway.

When they update it, I'll give it another try then.

dave dove wrote:is 32bit with a bridge
not true 64bit
and not without issues

dave
No, it actually is 64 bit. I know this because I was able to load it into MuLab 64 bit. If it was a 32 bit plug, it wouldn't have loaded.

not for mac....
unless i missed something

dave

wagtunes wrote:
not true 64bit
and not without issues

dave
No, it actually is 64 bit. I know this because I was able to load it into MuLab 64 bit. If it was a 32 bit plug, it wouldn't have loaded.
It would if it had a built in bridge, which is certainly what is has on Mac, although maybe the Win version isn't?

aMUSEd wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
not true 64bit
and not without issues

dave
It would if it had a built in bridge, which is certainly what is has on Mac, although maybe the Win version isn't?
Win does not. None of my 32 bit plugs load in MuLab 64. I have to pull up MuLab 32 to load my 32 bit plugs, which is why I don't use MuLab for any kind of musical project simply because I rarely use either all 32 or all 64 bit plugs.

When they make a bridge for Win, I'll consider actually buying it. Right now just running the limited demo version (4 tracks max)

aMUSEd wrote:It would if it had a built in bridge, which is certainly what is has on Mac, although maybe the Win version isn't?
The windows version is available as a 64-bit plugin, has been for quite a while.

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/applied_ac ... _x64_14141
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Instruments”