Muz3um install for Rapture Pro?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone had luck installing the Patcharena Muz3um patches for Mac to use with Rapture Pro? The installer runs fine for me, but cannot find where it installs, and RP does not see the patches....

No one?

I don't know much (anything) about Mac or it's folder structure or anything, but on Windows the default install of Muz worked fine in Rapture, but for Rapture Pro I had to copy the Multisamples folder from where it was installed by default so it could be found.

On Windows the Muz installation defaulted to 'Program Files (x86)\Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples' (even though I have a 64bit system I don't know why it didn't default to Program Files instead of Program Files (x86), but anyway) I copied the Muz Multisamples folder to 'Program Files\Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples' and then Rap Pro was happy. Maybe not any use to you, but I guess see that the Muz Multisamples folder is in 'Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples' folder or the Mac equivalent. It was just a case of moving that folder for me on Windows. Sorry if that was of no help, good luck, with Rapture Pro it seems we all need it, PC and Mac.

I ended up just ditching Rapture Pro altogether.
Say NO to CLAP!

Good lead, I will check it out.

Return to “Instruments”