Website Testing Assistance Needed by Virharmonic

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic

Can you access the site?

yes
92%
no
8%

Total votes: 13

RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are asking if folks here at KVR can please try to access our website HERE

If you get an error and can't access the site, please post here about it.

We are changing the server configuration and really appreciate the help.

Thanks

We are experience some issues. Mainly some users are unable to see our website http://www.virharmonic.com. We would like to see how wide spread this problem is and hopefully identify why is it happening, so we can fix it. In case you vote NO and you struggle to see our website please let us know your Browser and OS version, so we can investigate further. Thank you for all the help guys :)

And a Massive Thank You to Musical Gym for helping us out in the bug search.

works fine here (france)

bump

HERE

If you are moving to a new server, it may take time for the new ip address to propagate.

It works fine for me.

Hi guys,

Thank you for the votes, comments and ideas. Please keep them coming.

We have moved to the new server over a month ago so I guess the propagation should be done now, but we have recently (about 2 weeks ago) implemented SSL protocol on to our website. From our knowledge this inability to load the website affects a small percentage of people and activating TLS 1.0 in the browser resolves it normally, but not always... We hope that the voting will give us clearer idea of how many people are affected and hopefully the comments will give us clearer common denominator among those who have problems accessing the website, so we can trouble shoot it as of course we want the site to be accessible to all..
Once more thank you for all the help guys and please let us know if you have issues visiting the website and please keep the voting going so we can see how wide spread the issue is.

Site in question www.virharmonic.com

Works well for me (France / Firefox (Iceweasel flavour))
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Can someone from California with Xfinity/Comcast isp test?

Works fine here (Utah using Google Chrome)

Works fine here in Canada and I have full access to my account.

Can access the site but got below when browsing the Violin freebie page (https://www.virharmonic.com/violin_freebie)

edit:
Actually I get this SQL thing on every page of your website (FF 38.0.5)

edit2:
Testing again today, the SQL thing doesn't show up anymore.
Seems fixed.
Last edited by No_Use on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No prob. iPhone 6 - Safari.

Thank you again guys. So far we have only one No vote which is good, but sadly doesn't yet help us find the common denominator.

No_Use - Thank you very much for the printscreen - we use IP database to match VAT based on IP unless the person is logged in or changes the address manually - this is to comply with the EU regulation and provide VAT inclusive prices from the first visit of the customer. In your case it looks like our database doesn't know which country to place your IP in ;), so we will have a look at it and adjust it during next week to make sure that such error is not visible and so that the website simply classes the person as VAT free zone. Once more thanks for the picture as it made it very easy to identify the issue ;)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”