All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth have been updated to 9.05

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

next update is here ;). 9.05 comes with several new features (especially for MXXX) and a few fixes. It is highly recommended to install this update. To do that, get the newest version from MeldaProduction download page and use it.

Also new plugin MDrumEnhancer (beta / release candidate) has been released. It is free for MTotalBundle and MMixingBundle users and currently available for a ridiculous introductory price.

See the list of changes for effects and list of changes for MPowerSynth for further information:
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/?id=MTotalBundle
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/?id=MPowerSynth
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Totally excited to check out the update. Thanks for this! :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Did the convolver save-sample-in-preset issue get resolved in this release?

Thanks.

Yes! I hope :D I believe so :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Nice, I've been trying out MDrumEnhancer and the changes to MXXX this morning.

One thing I noticed, you can modulate the delay time on the delays in MXXX with an LFO to make a killer doppler/vibrato style effect, especially because the Delay setting goes so high (10,000 milliseconds!). Unfortunately though there is a bit of clicking when doing this. Can you take a look to see if this can be fixed? Just create an empty MXXX, add a Delay Tap, put a modulator on the delay time between 0ms and 500ms settings and hear the clicking when it goes high.

It may be related to the performance hit from moving the delay time really high, even on my really i7 it struggles when pushing it up really high, the controls get sluggish... so maybe you'll respond saying it can't be done for some reason, but thought i'd ask.

Thanks for the update!

Added status display to MRecorder, plus a drag & drop button to drag the target file anywhere.
Thankyou

vectorwarrior: I'm afraid that's inevitable. Either zipper noise at any length or this. The higher the delay is, the more CPU it needs. In that case I'd suggest lowering the smart interpolation in Settings/Settings, it doesn't help this anyway.
Vojtech

I tried changing the smart interpolation setting and actually it improved it a lot. Thanks!

Cool! My pleasure ;)
Vojtech

Anybody else having a gui issue with Mautodynamiceq? Just thought I'd change the style back to Ozone like I had before and it went purple!

Just installed 9.05 :-)

The preset count seems to be still broken. If I type a search expression the numbers behind folder names don't make any sense, or don't show which folder has hits, respectively.

One other thing: the help text is pretty small on my machine. I mean it seems to be the same size as some text elements in the GUI, which is ok there, but to read a whole text in that small font is a little wearisome. I don't want to increase the size of the whole GUI though, only the help text. Is it possible that you can make it zoomable with Ctrl-mousewheel? If not, could you increase the font size a tiny bit? I know I can also open it in the web browser, but that's an extra click, a few extra seconds of waiting, and more windows messing up the taskbar :ud:

^^^^
Vojtech did mention that there were some "secret presets" that were also being counted. I've no idea what / where they are. Or that may just be a joke.

As for the help text: in the styles, there are several font selections / size etc defined and these are used for various elements in each Style. Using the Style Editor, it looks like the Help text windows use the "normal" text size. If that is changed in the Style Editor then all other text elements that use "normal" will change too.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:^^^^
As for the help text: in the styles, there are several font selections / size etc defined and these are used for various elements in each Style. Using the Style Editor, it looks like the Help text windows use the "normal" text size. If that is changed in the Style Editor then all other text elements that use "normal" will change too.
Yeah, and that's what I don't want. As I said for the GUI font size normal is ok, it's only single words on buttons or the like. But a whole continuous text with long lines is difficult to read in that size. Increasing the "normal" style would also blow up the GUI I guess, which I want to avoid.

Twrogstudio wrote:Anybody else having a gui issue with Mautodynamiceq? Just thought I'd change the style back to Ozone like I had before and it went purple!
Looks OK here. Have you tried other Styles?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Yes, it's weird with all styles. I just reset it to the default greenish gui, but when I change to another style it just gives another green variation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MeldaProduction”