FL Studio 12 Released!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

murnau wrote:Did i read somewhere that Image Line don't place any advertising in magazines?
I thought they did? :? :help:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7#p5920817
Image-Line
trimph1 wrote:
I think it would be an interesting exercise if all developers avoided marketing and put the $$$$ "saved" towards bettering their product...whistleface...
As I said, we don't spend a cent on advertising, which is another reason FL Studio poses a dilemma for 'magazines'. We get lots of emails from just about every mag and manufacturer saying they are alway swamped with requests for more FL Studio support.

Regards Scott

bob bobwood wrote:http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7#p5920817
Image-Line
trimph1 wrote:
I think it would be an interesting exercise if all developers avoided marketing and put the $$$$ "saved" towards bettering their product...whistleface...
As I said, we don't spend a cent on advertising, which is another reason FL Studio poses a dilemma for 'magazines'. We get lots of emails from just about every mag and manufacturer saying they are always swamped with requests for more FL Studio support.

Regards Scott
AAHHHHHH...so that is where it went, lol. :tu: :lol:

In that case, then, one could conceive of any magazine tutorial...such as those in CM, as a kind of marketing...that works too!! :tu: :) :)
Barry

Image-Line
trimph1 wrote:
As I said, we don't spend a cent on advertising, which is another reason FL Studio poses a dilemma for 'magazines'. We get lots of emails from just about every mag and manufacturer saying they are alway swamped with requests for more FL Studio support.

Regards Scott
I bet they don't get any e-mails from Sound on Sound, even if they are swamped with requests for more FL Studio support... They clearly have an agenda - a personal dislike of FL Studio, no doubt, among a handful of the people who produce the mag. Most bizarre.

Maybe it's just hard to teach old dog new tricks.

xbitz wrote:
Wopelka wrote: Why can't we have the possibility to call the Event editor from within the Pianoroll in order to chose any midi parameter and draw curves directly under the notes entered in the Pianoroll?
it needs some extra clicking but quite easy adding new element(s) to the related events list of the Pianoroll

from the parameter list
Thanks a lot! :tu:

maybe somebody missed the little outer extension which allows automation adding to the last touched something with one click (has shortkey too), so mention it

http://tranceman.ru/3490/quick-automati ... studio-12/
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

VST plugin quick link procedure:

1 Tweak one or two VST interface targets with your mouse (a tweak is a small movement).
2 Open the Tools Menu and select 'Last tweaked > Link to controller' to link the last tweaked parameter or Before last tweaked > Link to controller to link to the first of a tweaked pair. NOTE: the names of the 'last tweaked' and 'before last tweaked' parameters will show at the top of the Last tweaked parameters sub-menus.
3 The remote control settings will open allowing you to modify the nature of the link. These are optional settings (see below).
4 Move the physical knob/slider on the external controller and the link is automatically made. Alternatively:
- Multi-link - To link multiple controls in one session, use the Multi-link option on the recording panel. Select the switch, tweak all the VST target controls, then tweak the same number of knobs on your hardware controller and turn off the switch (most people can remember about 7 links, how good is your memory?).
Amazon: why not use an alternative

basslinemaster wrote:
Image-Line
trimph1 wrote:

Regards Scott
I bet they don't get any e-mails from Sound on Sound, even if they are swamped with requests for more FL Studio support... They clearly have an agenda - a personal dislike of FL Studio, no doubt, among a handful of the people who produce the mag. Most bizarre.
:o
Conspiracy theory much? Wow.
Barry

Hi :)
Yesterday i downloaded FL-Studio 12 demo and take a chance to try.
I always like fl step sequencer, but little bit despondent so far :(
- When i load sample in pattern (sampler) how can i Undo if i load wrong sample or accidentally replace old one? It's seems that Undo work only in mixer and playlist, maybe i'm wrong?
- How can i preview sample full length in browser?
- Where can i find mixer per channel peak meter?
- Where can i find pattern velocity not going to piano roll? I think in older version it was possible in step sequencer, but can't find in FL 12 :(
- How can i change per pattern swing function?

Sorry for my english, but this few things are very important for my workflow :(
Mac OSX, Bitwig Studio, Spire, Massive

kaspy003 wrote:Hi :)
- When i load sample in pattern (sampler) how can i Undo if i load wrong sample or accidentally replace old one? It's seems that Undo work only in mixer and playlist, maybe i'm wrong?
There's no undo for that AFAIK. Just load the right sample again.
kaspy003 wrote: - Where can i find pattern velocity not going to piano roll? I think in older version it was possible in step sequencer, but can't find in FL 12 :(
It's in the piano roll now.

basslinemaster wrote:I bet they don't get any e-mails from Sound on Sound, even if they are swamped with requests for more FL Studio support... They clearly have an agenda - a personal dislike of FL Studio, no doubt, among a handful of the people who produce the mag. Most bizarre.
We don't really know, but I suspect its the inertia of old prejudices and not being on Mac. I think Molten Music pretty much showed here (also being from the same UK culture), it takes a determined effort to overcome memories of FL Studio past...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RljFv2vBPRE

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

T-CM11 wrote:There's no undo for that AFAIK. Just load the right sample again.
Undo 'load channel' is on the 'to do' BTW

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote:
T-CM11 wrote:There's no undo for that AFAIK. Just load the right sample again.
Undo 'load channel' is on the 'to do' BTW

Regards Scott
That would be F888ing awesome.
Same for undoing removing effect inserts :dog:

FL Studio owners on Mac OS X may be interested to know Friday FL Studio OS X native 0.1 just saw first light:

FL Studio 12 OS X ALPHA 0.1 TEST VERSION

...and so it begins.

Regards Scott

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”