Looking for complete orchestral and pop libraries

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Apostate wrote:Just curious, may I have the name and link to the quote regarding the "owner" of Solo Violin whom you state doesn't like it? What you wrote sounds made up. No offense.
That would be Doug Rogers. Owner of EastWest.

Mystic wrote:
Apostate wrote:Just curious, may I have the name and link to the quote regarding the "owner" of Solo Violin whom you state doesn't like it? What you wrote sounds made up. No offense.
That would be Doug Rogers. Owner of EastWest.
And the link to the quote, please?
Ha ha suck it!

Armadillo wrote:You can currently get EWQL Platinum for €399.
Are you an orchestral composer? If not, have you considered something like Orchestral essentials - €299 or Albion €499?
They cover the whole orchestra but in sections, so no solo instruments
Yes. I really need a complete orchestra, including solo instruments and the most common articulations.

Apostate wrote:And the link to the quote, please?
Don't remember. If you're that worried about it, ask him yourself. :P

Mystic wrote:
Apostate wrote:And the link to the quote, please?
Don't remember. If you're that worried about it, ask him yourself. :P
No, that's what I thought.
Ha ha suck it!

Prolly a little over stated but here's the quote:

http://www.soundsonline-forums.com/show ... post756885

Cheers!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Dude, +1 for going to all that trouble, honestly. Thank you, that really was all I wanted.

Solo violin works terrifically for me, I've written some wonderfully expressive phrases with it. But that could be indicative of other factors, of course.
Ha ha suck it!

No trouble, honestly.

Was curious myself and easily Googled :D

Cheers!
dsan
My DAW System:

dsan@mail.com wrote:No trouble, honestly.

Was curious myself and easily Googled :D

Cheers!
dsan
(feeling really embarrassed) I....I think I actually might have already seen that article before and completely forgotten about it. Sorry, everyone.
Ha ha suck it!

And what about the Komplete 10 Ultimate price? It's 1.000$, but if you upgrade from Komplete 10 it's 249,50. Does it mean I can buy at first Komplete 10 and after do the upgrade for a whole of 749,50€? It sounds a bit strange.

Looks that way, yes. As long as you're in during the 1/2 off sale.

You buy K10 for $499. Install and activate it.

Then afterwards you buy the upgrade to K10 Ultimate during the sale for 1/2 the regular price.

But if you're late.....TBH I'm not sure you'll get the first product in time to take advantage of the sale.

Fingers crossed for you...better hurry :tu:

Cheers!
dsan
My DAW System:

:D :D :D
Thanks dsan!

Hi guys. Finally I took a decision: I bought the Komplete 10 Ultimate (just buying the Komplete 10 and the Ultimate upgrade at the same time, in order to get the promotion) and the Miroslav (it is ok for my actual needs and it really surprised me).

I really thank you for all your suggestions, they've been very helpful. :tu:

Good decision!

Giò wrote:Hi guys. Finally I took a decision: I bought the Komplete 10 Ultimate (just buying the Komplete 10 and the Ultimate upgrade at the same time, in order to get the promotion) and the Miroslav (it is ok for my actual needs and it really surprised me).

I really thank you for all your suggestions, they've been very helpful. :tu:
Not sure how much money you've got left after K10U but EW Hollywood Diamond is on sale for $599 for another 2 days, which is like 80% off :o
http://www.soundsonline.com/Hollywood-O ... -July-2015

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”