Hiring FL Studio coach for Skype and Teamviewer sessions

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, I didn't think this fit under any of the other forum headings, if I'm mistaken, let me know and I'll move it.

I'm looking for a producer who is:
Well versed in FL Studio and its native plugins
Competent in basic music theory
Available for 1-2 hour long sessions via skype and teamviewer 3 or 4 times a week on a negotiable hourly rate
Available around 4-8am Central US time. (I'm Australian, so that's evenings for me.)
A reasonably patient teacher.

I'm not a complete beginner, but I really want someone who can walk me through processes, show me step-by-step how to do things, help me recreate sounds I like, compose songs, and basically just answer questions and give me a more fluid learning experience than watching tutorials could.

If you are interested feel free to reply to this thread and link me to your music, thanks!

You could check out Seamless. He's doing lessons using Skype.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/seamless ... 3285448609

Don't know about the time zone though.
I5-8600K, 16 GB, Presonus Audiobox USB 96, Fl Studio, Reason 11, Studio One 5 Artist.

Hey, that's where I got the idea from! I'm really looking for someone 1/3 of Seamless' skill for 1/3 of Seamless' price. Hitting him up would be a waste of my money and his talent. I honestly don't need an industry professional, just an amateur who knows his way around the software.

Maybe you could ask on the looptalk forum. There might be people there that can help you.
I5-8600K, 16 GB, Presonus Audiobox USB 96, Fl Studio, Reason 11, Studio One 5 Artist.

Oh awesome will check it out now!

I would drop the expectation of "recreating sounds I like", for services like that I'd expect there to be a top tier fee. Although achieving similar sounds as top tier producers is relatively easy, but not the "same thing".

I understand that. Anyway, thanks for your interest, I found a couple of willing producers in the Newgrounds.com audio forums!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”