this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

layzer wrote:
arkmabat wrote:
layzer wrote:this plugin is so amazing, it's output actually drives the matrix by which all reality is generated.
Reality is simply a huge demonstration of quantum entanglement. That's how everything is connected. This plugin is that quantum computer. Only one instance can be open at once or you start opening new quantum dimentional matrices.
we all live an amazing existance. :party:
In all seriousness, we really do.

This plugin reminds us we are living in the golden years (or maybe not)

What you all don't know is that he stopped posting in this thread and created that perfect synth which is called "Serum" which everybody is raving about.

Now he thinks what a bunch of cynic idiots here on KVR they all are using my synth in the end! :party:

This plugin generates sounds for ASMR videos.

I totally hate it that I just found out about this plug-in today. Now that I have it, I removed all my other plug-ins. They have become redundant. My DAW too, for that matter. However, I'm now using my DAW as a plug-in to the plug-in. Which opens some nice possibilities. Wow... Lots of experimenting to do.

I'm running that plugin on a diagonal-side chain in parallel with a real Great British spring reverb all routed through Bram's Anechoic Room Simulator and I can't tell the difference.

And to think, they were giving away free ILok licences yesterday :o

It's a no-brainer really -- buy it now before the sale ends.

This plugin is amazing. You can switch its authorized iLoks or PCs just by thinking about it.

arkmabat wrote:This plugin is amazing. You can switch its authorized iLoks or PCs just by thinking about it.
:lol:

I heard in the next update, they will add telekinesis for dongle users.

Once quantum computers take hold, passwords and authorization will have to be done by the user's mind. :D

It also makes popcorn (the food AND the song)

switch on, plug in, tune out :hihi:
___
Join Us at The Forest Forum
Robin - NorthWood MediaWorks - lurking at KVR since 2007 - sequencing since 1984

has no pdc, so don't like it

Suloo wrote:has no pdc, so don't like it
Doesn't need to have any internal pdc. It skews the real time.

Using this plugin, I applied a long delay after setting the attack, decay, sustain and release to maximum settings for the oscillators and the filters as well. The result was a trip back in time, each note played placed me in a different time, trippy to say the least.
Watch out for the low G notes, that was a scary place indeed!
Digital Studio: Studio One Pro 3, and too many plugins to list
Tools: '09 Epi' Dot Studio, '10 Epi' Les Paul Studio, '97 Fender Strat, 2015 PRS SE Standard 24, Martin OMC-18E.
Toys: Peavey Solo, Crate GFX30, VOX AD30VT, Digitech RP500, Line 6 HD500X

HG Wells would be impressed. Don't go too far up the keyboard either.

Return to “Instruments”