Waves Elements - what does it do ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I liked its features and looks, but not so much its sound. It sounded harsh and thin to my ears, leagues below Sylenth. Sold it and never looked back...

EnGee . . . Next discount is here :D

I'm going to grab it, $67.40 at PluginDiscounts, close enough to a no brainer for me
Say NO to CLAP!

jinotsuh wrote:EnGee . . . Next discount is here :D

I'm going to grab it, $67.40 at PluginDiscounts, close enough to a no brainer for me
I meant next year discount :hihi:

Enjoy your synth :tu:

Shameless plug: Or buy it from me for $40 :wink:

too late :)
Say NO to CLAP!

fluffy_little_something wrote:I liked its features and looks, but not so much its sound. It sounded harsh and thin to my ears, leagues below Sylenth. Sold it and never looked back...
I don't know exactly about Elements, but Codex doesn't sound thin for me. It might be little bit harsh but not very really. I still think Codex can sound near Elements, there are also some of the same presets names especially in Bass.

I was playing with Massive and Hybrid3 (especially the filter). I don't know, I like the filter in Massive and Hybrid3 more. They had more range and more varieties, while in Codex (and it might be in Elements, if the filter is the same) has not wide range. Anyway, the EQ in Codex is great (supposing the same in Elements) and there are HP and LP knobs in its section which can be destinations in the matrix (don't know about Elements though).
DMuzik wrote:Shameless plug: Or buy it from me for $40 :wink:
That's great price! :cry:
Well, ...
No! No more synths for me in 2015! Finito!

Element sounds fine to me, and it's got some really nice sounds/presets, I like it.

I'm a guitar and bass and drum player mainly, a 'little' bit of keyboards, mainly program them or use stuff like Tantra, cthulhu etc and then edit to suit, or play guitar through Jam Origins MIDI Guitar 2 into whatever synth, so I don't go into creating my own sounds and all that jazz, just use presets and a little bit of tweaking when required.

I have Codex, Synthmaster, Serum, Hive, Omnisphere 2, Z3TA-2, Dim Pro, Rapture, and dare I say Rapture Pro (but ditched it) and of course now Elements, love them all (except Rapturd Poo) get use out of all of them, but that will be enough synths for me now :)
Say NO to CLAP!

Return to “Instruments”