Free raw analog multisamples. [last update: 13 Dec. 2015]

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

May I make free Kontakt instruments out of these samples with credit to you?

bigcat1969 wrote:May I make free Kontakt instruments out of these samples with credit to you?
As long as they are free and freely avaible, I'm more than ok with it.

Of course I'd ask to include a readme with a link to this thread with the instruments (so people know where to get the original files if they want to) and the original readme (or just a quote of it inside your own readme) if the samples are accessible in your derivative work (so people knows the rules if they want to create derivative libraries/instruments with those samples).

By the way I put that note on the readme in the archives just to avoid a) the making of commercial products out of a free work (or the use of them as an advertising for commercial product/services, which is the same) and b) the making of products with no acknowledgment of the original work (even if they are free).

It's just a matter of keeping this free material as free as possible; when these conditions are satisfied, I'm happy if somebody makes and shares a few patches. :)

Thanks for your permission. I'll certainly include the link and your readme. Thanks also for all your hard work creating these many samples.

See what you think. Also see if I made any outrageous blunders!

http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2 ... 5-sin.html

It looks fine, I'm downloading and I'll try them with the free Kontakt Player.

If anybody wants to do an SFZ version, I can share the opcodes I used for envelope, low-pass filter, detune etc. controls for Sforzando.

bigcat1969 wrote:See what you think. Also see if I made any outrageous blunders!

http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2 ... 5-sin.html
I was going to do that but you were faster than me! :D But it saves me a lot of work, thanks! The UI looks good and I'm downloading the library now.

I just added a third sample set.

nice work sin night,many thanks

Good stuff ... thanks

on a side note captchas are getting hard,street signs and salads

Kriminal wrote:can you upload to somewhere they can actually be downloaded please...?
The links work, but you can't right click/download ... you have to go play captcha at mediafire first (if you can navigate the fuckin' popups). :)

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Kriminal wrote:can you upload to somewhere they can actually be downloaded please...?
The links work, but you can't right click/download ... you have to go play captcha at mediafire first. :)

Yeah, tried that, didnt work. Lost interest. cheers anyway.

I'm slowly uploading everything to google drive, the new set is on that platform; I'll update the first post when the others are ready.

Good plan ... the one's I was downloading from mediafire quit before finishing and won't restart from my download manager. Will get them later. Thanks for sharing your work.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”