Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echobode RE

Shabdahbriah wrote:
seismic1 wrote:My mum said the same to me about her old Singer :wink:
Your mum is a seamstress? :wink:
Sorry, I lost track of this thread.

Not really, her embroidery was only so, so.

Loving the price of this plug, how can it only cost $44 (+VAT for those in EU) :?:

eytanmich123 wrote: (in this order)
* Buying sh1t (synth and/or effect processors)
* flicking through presets
* making two note phrases and upon playing them with your newly bought synth - feeling you're the contemporary Bach
* tagging the best presets
* revisiting tagged presets, untagging them and tagging other presets instead
* roaming forums in order to understand what have changed in new vst versions
* roaming forum in order to share enthusiasm of some given synth/effect processor/presets
* trying to understand how to apply the new updates to the type of music you're making
* roaming forums in search of how your synth compares with other synths released on the last week or so - and to the vintage real hardware (if it's an emulation)
* debating the quality of algorithms
* interacting with the developers
* longing for a processor toolbox and when such processor comes - longing for "something that does ONE thing, but does it GOOD"
* discussing the results of some audio demo, made by some unknow dude, under unknown conditions
* if there's time left, between 23:57 and 23:59 - making some music
ahh shit, you're right.. you only missed the part of selling and rebuying stuff :o And the DAW's part too of course :scared:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

And so what, back in the day you needed to bribe the tape-op to get things moving :D

Sonic Charge, guys please make a multitap delay. With functions like warp, bounce, filtering, repeat.(*)
I was thinking about getting Echobode but now looking at UVI's Relayer(*) i think they have the edge.

I think Echobe and Relayer are pretty different.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:I think Echobe and Relayer are pretty different.

This.

Very little overlap. Echobode has an extremely low CPU footprint, comes with a frequency shifter and does wonders with modulated fx (chorus/flanger/phaser). The frequency shifter is actually a great tool in the delay. I could not do without Echobode. It's best competition (and keep in mind that they work differently as well) is Ubermod which is also an amazing plugin.

Isn't Elton John's favorite plugin kind of similar too?

I read Relayer's description and it sounded rather bland and uninteresting to me - like RP-Delay on valium... did I miss something?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

elxsound wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:I think Echobe and Relayer are pretty different.

This.

Very little overlap. Echobode has an extremely low CPU footprint, comes with a frequency shifter and does wonders with modulated fx (chorus/flanger/phaser). The frequency shifter is actually a great tool in the delay. I could not do without Echobode. It's best competition (and keep in mind that they work differently as well) is Ubermod which is also an amazing plugin.

Valhalla FreqEcho is more like echobode than ubermod in my experience since they both have a delay line with a frequency shifter in the feedback path. They are very close feature wise but have noticeably different sounds so I still use both regularly. Echobode also has more robust options for mixing the signal and then a modulation section.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Echobode and Relayer are quite different. They both sound good though, and I bought both. If you can afford it, I think they're equally useful tools to have on hand.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

hi
aliasing plugin owner
:?

hi indeed

yeah i'm hi now too

bye
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I miss this one
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Effects”