AVICII Wake me up kick!

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:phew:
ImageImageImageImage

If anyone is interested, you can sample Avicii's masterkick really well from his track 2 million :tu:

Clean this kick up and you have a flawless wake me up kick ive done it using Edison in Fl studio and it sounds great.

Just EQ away all the top noise except at the click. You have to be very precise i recommend edison in FL since you can easily select diffrent areas of the sound and eq them individually.

http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/XUMuQAwF/file.html

Unlike that other dude i actually provide the opportunity to get the sound desired,

:?:
:borg:

The kick Of Liar Liar Remix is the same as Wake ME uP?

camikingo wrote:The kick Of Liar Liar Remix is the same as Wake ME uP?
no
Turn off your Brain & Turn on your Heart

Do yourself a favor and download the free Samplephonics Tube Drum Hits-pack. If that isn't enough kick for a life, I don't know what is... If you can't find a good enough kick to please you, then frankly, I'd reckon you reconsider if you want to be a musician. I don't think Avicii spends half of his time analyzing different kicks. This thread is just ridiculous. Go make music and cry afterwards how it doesn't sound at all that good. Make mistakes.

Where from the "Vengeance Sound" guys have this knowledge of making kicks? I think they must cooperate with A LOT of artists

I think the best way is just sampling kicks and know how to synthesis deep bass form synths its shown on internet.

PenThoX wrote:Clean this kick up and you have a flawless wake me up kick ive done it using Edison in Fl studio and it sounds great.

Just EQ away all the top noise except at the click. You have to be very precise i recommend edison in FL since you can easily select diffrent areas of the sound and eq them individually.

http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/XUMuQAwF/file.html

Unlike that other dude i actually provide the opportunity to get the sound desired,

Good job

Its a nice Kick.

Revi111 wrote:Where from the "Vengeance Sound" guys have this knowledge of making kicks? I think they must cooperate with A LOT of artists

I think the best way is just sampling kicks and know how to synthesis deep bass form synths its shown on internet.
No. Just basic knowledge about synthesis, sampling and processing to do sample packs like Vengeance. It's not black magic, Manuel Schleis is just a guy who was born in old times when we had to learn most of stuff by experimenting, not by watching youtube tutorials and by asking and demanding "gimme that f@in kick sample!!!!"

It's exactly because people are so lazy and they want to get everything done by others, it looks like guy who can actually did such stuff, for youngsters looks like a wizard.

PenThoX wrote:Clean this kick up and you have a flawless wake me up kick ive done it using Edison in Fl studio and it sounds great.

Hahaha, wow...... you're such a joke..

I hope you registered just to say that.
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:I hope you registered just to say that.
Naw, I thought it was time to join this forum anyways. even tho it's full of shit like this.
(Someone had to say it tho...)

Return to “Sound Design”