UVI Complete toy museum or alternatives?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Acoustic Toy Museum Complete Toy Museum Electric Toy Museum

Armadillo wrote:If you feel like making a walkthrough I'd be perfectly happy with just an mp3 where you go through 20-30 instruments, with ideally 1/2 from both acoustic and electric. :)
Sure I can do that ;-). Maybe not today but tomorrow or Wednesday. What would be the easiest way to do that? By bouncing a loop for each Instrument and putting them together in Wabelab or something?. Or I Imagine that recording a DAW session where you just switch the instrument manually in a loop while "grabbing" everything that happens in the DAW from "outside" would be easiest?

Hans25 wrote:
Daags wrote:Uncle ... as in Uncle E ? ... that's Jrrshop ... ya ?
oui monsieur

ok, cheers.
will keep an eye on JRR for future toy museum deals ... I have no idea how I missed that one, as I check jrrshop out every blackfriday and have been waiting for a 'sane' price to pop up for the complete toy museum.

Just record an audio track in your DAW and then switch between the instruments, hitting a few keys for each instrument.
Don't worry about loading time causing gaps as I can easily see gaps in a waveform and forward over them.

Hans25 wrote:
Armadillo wrote:If you feel like making a walkthrough I'd be perfectly happy with just an mp3 where you go through 20-30 instruments, with ideally 1/2 from both acoustic and electric. :)
Sure I can do that ;-). Maybe not today but tomorrow or Wednesday. What would be the easiest way to do that? By bouncing a loop for each Instrument and putting them together in Wabelab or something?. Or I Imagine that recording a DAW session where you just switch the instrument manually in a loop while "grabbing" everything that happens in the DAW from "outside" would be easiest?

best thing to do, imo, with the finished WAV is to upload it to soundcloud and make sure you click the 'downloadable' box when you do so.

this will mean people can stream the demo - soundcloud automagically compress it to mp3 for this purpose.
or if they prefer, can hit the download button they will get the WAV file you uploaded.

just my 2 cents ;)

Daags wrote:will keep an eye on JRR for future toy museum deals ... I have no idea how I missed that one, as I check jrrshop out every blackfriday and have been waiting for a 'sane' price to pop up for the complete toy museum.
Are you aware of their blowout site? I got it from there. You have to register and login to see prices:
http://blowout.jrrshop.com/

Armadillo wrote:Just record an audio track in your DAW and then switch between the instruments, hitting a few keys for each instrument.
Don't worry about loading time causing gaps as I can easily see gaps in a waveform and forward over them.
Ok sounds like the most efficient way to do it :-).
Daags wrote:best thing to do, imo, with the finished WAV is to upload it to soundcloud and make sure you click the 'downloadable' box when you do so.

this will mean people can stream the demo - soundcloud automagically compress it to mp3 for this purpose.
or if they prefer, can hit the download button they will get the WAV file you uploaded.

just my 2 cents ;)
Thanks - I'll look into that ;-).

Problem solved. We traded CTM ;-).

Probably moot for the OP now, but maybe of use to anyone else that was looking for such things;

http://rekkerd.org/64-off-toy-instrumen ... -vst-buzz/
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”