VST Drums with Built In Snare Rattle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I want a recommendation on VST drums with a snare that has BUILT IN snare rattle, or has an option to set the snare spring on. (Think Tom Waits and others)

PLEASE.....I don't want to build my own snare with rattle. I don't have the time, patience or expertise. I want VST drums that .....like a REAL snare.....with one click, has rattle. I totally wasted my money on "EZ Drummer", which doesn't offer a choice to clamp the snare springs to make the rattle.

Has anyone seen VST drums with BUILT IN snare rattle???

Frustrated in Philly

VmusicV wrote:...I don't have the time, patience or expertise.,,
:roll:

And therein lies the problem...

no time + no patience = no expertise

Well instead of time and patience money could be used.
I don't know if there is any real good drum emulations like that. It is either sampled or synthesized with a synthesized sound.

Andywanders wrote:
VmusicV wrote:...I don't have the time, patience or expertise.,,
:roll:

David Guda gudaaudio.com

Superior2 does for sure. It's in the snare bottom mic. If kick bleeds to that mic, i believe it'll rattle the snare on kick hits.
Depending on the snare, i think you can either have it on or off.
I'm not sure about kick/snare rattle bleed in BFD3, but i'm pretty sure there are snares with the snare off or on, at least.
Feed the children! Preferably to starving wild animals.
--
Pooter | Software | Akai MPK-61 | Line 6 Helix | Dynaudio BM5A mk II

kelldammit wrote:Superior2 does for sure. It's in the snare bottom mic. If kick bleeds to that mic, i believe it'll rattle the snare on kick hits.
Yep, SD2 definitely has snare rattle. However, it depends entirely on the loaded library and snare, not all rattle or have a bottom mic.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Not sure if anyone else suggested this(didnt have time to read all 5 replies) but you can try and mic up your own snare

I'm sorry.....but when you pay RIP OFF prices for drum software, since (many) snares naturally have springs, you should get snares recorded with what they naturally have. Companies are ALWAYS handing out features with a dropper to rake customers over the coals

It's shouldn't take TIME or PATIENCE since REAL SNARES already have it..........so should emulation software.

Return to “Instruments”