VAST Dynamics - Vaporizer - Analog / Subtractive Synth Plug-in (Mac / Win) - Version 1.25 available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vaporizer

Hi guys I'm new here, I bought this synth a couple of months ago and tried to contact the developer several times without success.
I really like this synth but the cpu usage is very high and I encountered several bugs and crashes.

Alex b wrote:Hi guys I'm new here, I bought this synth a couple of months ago and tried to contact the developer several times without success.
I really like this synth but the cpu usage is very high and I encountered several bugs and crashes.
the dev probably lost interest in it. he ignored requests to redo the clunky gui and the high cpu
use further hindered its popularity. sad because it really had some potential. :shrug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:
Alex b wrote:Hi guys I'm new here, I bought this synth a couple of months ago and tried to contact the developer several times without success.
the dev probably lost interest in it. he ignored requests to redo the clunky gui and the high cpu
use further hindered its popularity. sad because it really had some potential. :shrug:
Thanks for the reply Layzer
I believed the developer would keep his promise to make this a better synth, I think that has a lot of potential but is unusable , there are too many clicks in the sound and is very buggy.
I bought hoping to support the development but I was really disappointed.

Alex b wrote:I believed the developer would keep his promise to make this a better synth, I think that has a lot of potential but is unusable , there are too many clicks in the sound and is very buggy.
I bought hoping to support the development but I was really disappointed.
Maybe he received a letter from Kurzweil's lawyers.

I do not think they like to waste time but also the name Vaporizer is wrong would be right to put a d instead of r at the end.

Alex b wrote:I do not think they like to waste time but also the name Vaporizer is wrong would be right to put a d instead of r at the end.
Vaporizer = vapourware?

surely vaporwere is the right name
I hope the developer will give us an explanation of what happened and it will stop selling a product that promises different things from what he does.

I am not sure what is wrong wit it? Using the latest version here and it's working fine.

In fact, i think it's a little gem with a super punchy bass sound and i was just going to start a topic calling it the "forgotten synth" when i found this one again! I am very sad to read negativity, i hope the developer addresses you guys and fixes the issues!

The big downside for me at present is the presets - the raw sound is quality and it's there but it needs a bigtone or someone to really make it shine, IMO..

Return to “Instruments”