Transient shaper Plugins, some better than others?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

for kicks (and dance oriented music) is the Ni Transient Master the best plugin, i have tried some other plugins, but for my techno kicks the NI plugin is the best

PA sale: elysia nvelope for $29. Time to demo.

Sonnox Trans Mod and Sonnox envolution are great

e@rs wrote:PA sale: elysia nvelope for $29. Time to demo.
That is an INSANE price for such a quality plugin. I like it the best out of all transient shapers I have ever used.

Seriously the Nvelope for $29 is a no brainier for me.

/* static noise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Metric Halo TransientControl is great and was really cheap in November.

BitterSweet hasn't been mentioned. It's the first one I try, if it fails I move on to others. I haven't tried the full version yet to see what all was added, but I'm sure it can hang with the rest of these mentioned. BitterSweet itself is very good at just adding taking away a small bit of edge when you need to/unnoticed..with guitar for example, it is very good.

From the ice-age to the dole-age there is but one concern, I have just discovered... some transient designers are bigger than others... some transient designers' makers are bigger than other transient designers' makers.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Metric Halo TransientControl is great and was really cheap in November.
Sound On Sound review indicates its shit and that it hardly effects the sound

http://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/met ... ion-bundle
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I personally rate SKnote Mattertone and Eareckon Transreckon

VariKusBrainZ wrote:I personally rate SKnote Mattertone and Eareckon Transreckon
+1
Both are powerful with detailed control, but quite different.
Audiority's TS-1 also has Attack/Sustain frequencies, plus soft clips which add much oomph.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

demoed Elysia Nvelope today... sounds very good, I like it's character too.
The latency is 32 samples for those that are interested! It's very small but it's still there...

anyway, nr. 1 show-stopper for me was the heavy CPU usage especially compared with the NI Transient Master which I currently use.

+1 for Softube Transient Shaper, but then I was lucky enough to get it for £15 Black Friday last year :hihi:

you LUCKY bastard

Return to “Effects”