New to Traction; starting with (free) Traction 4: run in demo mode or authorize?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First-time visit to Traction website. Before downloading, I saw a message urging me to set up an account at Traction, in order to "unlock" Traction 4. So I set up an account.

Then after downloading, I was offered the choice to authorize (unlock) or run in demo mode. That surprised me --- I thought I had already "unlocked" it, simply by setting up an account at Traction.

I clicked on "run in demo mode", because I haven't been provided any kind of license or authorization code. Is this the correct way to run Traction 4, giving me 100% full use of it, so I can properly evaluate whether I want to upgrade to a higher version of Traction?

thanks

You created an account, but you still need to authorize the program. Type in your username and password and it does the rest (if you are online). If it doesn't work, go to your account page and check out "offline registration."

Not sure what the demo limitations are, but there is no reason not to fully authorize a free program.

Neither of your ideas work.

sizemore0409 wrote:Neither of your ideas work.
Well, that's all we have.

Perhaps being more specific might help all round. You could try support@tracktion.com.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

sizemore0409 wrote:Neither of your ideas work.
Actually, both of them do.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Return to “Tracktion”