Sylenth1 64bit full version doesn't work Ableton Live 9

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I recently updated my installation of Ableton Live from Version 8 to 9 and installed the 64 bit version (on a PC with Windows 7 64 bit). Live 9 itself is working well as far I can see right now. Now I've installed the recent 64 bit version of Sylenth1 (2.21 beta). The installation process was fine - but I didn't managed yet to see it on the plugin list in Live 9. :(

I also tried to install the Sylenth1 DEMO version of the 64 bit version - oddly it worked :o . Unfortunately you can't upgrade a demo version to a full version. Any ideas what to do?

Just to point it out: I don't want to downgrade my DAW to 32 bit just for one plugin - and I don't want to buy any software for using a 32 bit plugin on my 64 bit system if there is a 64 bit version.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Its working for me on live 9 64bit. Make sure in the preferences your looking at the correct vst folder. Make sure that the Sylenth1 dll is also in that folder. Thats all I can think of... maybe have Ableton rescan the vst folder. Hope you get it working.

Thanks for your answer!

Finally, I've fixed it - but I don't know how... :-)

In the meantime I've had installed and deinstalled Live 9 and Sylenth1 in 32 and 64 bit, checked each and every preferences, rescanned the vst folder etc - nothing worked, not even the all-32-bit-version. After cleaning up everything again for another boud this morning, I've installed the 64 bit versions of Live 9 and Sylenth1 again - and suddenly it worked. :hyper:

No surrender! ;-)

Return to “LennarDigital”