Obscurium PluginScanner Bug?

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi There,

Trying out the demo and love the plugin. The biggest issues I'm having is with the pluging hosting/scanner. I am using 32 bit FL Studio and have set the custom VST search path where all my 32 bit plugins are (I know that only 32 bit Obscurium can load 32 bit plugins and 64 bit can only load 64 bit plugins), and I keep getting the same error message:

Plugin Scanner32.exe-System Error

"The program canstart because dsplib.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

I have tried a reinstall, and have had no better success. Oddly enough, the plugin scanner still seems to be scanning in the background. But it isn't catching all my instrument plugins.

Another issue is with Native FL Plugins. Likely to do with the fact that they aren't exactly VST versions. There are VST versions I could download, but it is weird that the plugin scanner still seems to recognize the non-VST versions at all. The biggest issue with these ones is an inability to load the GUI.

Not deal breakers or anything. Even without VST hosting, I'll still likely purchase this plugin. You should see if Plaid can contribute some presets for an update. I'm sure this would be right up their alley.

Sorry, scratch the GUI problem with just FL Native Plugins. I am having GUI load problems with other plugins, even Cyclop and Unique.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”