upload your zebra presets for someone else to use

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

is there a site or something where you can upload your zebra presets for someone else to use?
Sincerely,
Zethus, twin son of Zeus

Inversoundzzz wrote:is there a site or something where you can upload your zebra presets for someone else to use?
Yes

@Inversoundzzz If you're looking for a site to host the sounds on, you can just PM me a link to a box.com, dropbox.com or gdrive.com link and I'll upload them to the PatchLib.
Feel free to call me Brian.

bmrzycki wrote:@Inversoundzzz If you're looking for a site to host the sounds on, you can just PM me a link to a box.com, dropbox.com or gdrive.com link and I'll upload them to the PatchLib.
hah its just for one patch lol, i synthed a saxophone patch for a geasluts thread and somenoe pmd me asking if i could send him the patch since he liked it.........id rather upload to a site then give out my email idk.....

ive tried using that audiobombs site twice to upload stuff and it says unrecognized file type it doesnt work....it has zebra patches on it so idk y it doesnt work
@Inversoundzzz If you're looking for a site to host the sounds on, you can just PM me a link to a box.com, dropbox.com or gdrive.com link and I'll upload them to the PatchLib.
ok.....i dont want to waste your time for a single preset.......how about i include like 10 presets just to make it more worth it, yea i would upload them to my Gmail drive that would work, let me know
Sincerely,
Zethus, twin son of Zeus

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

heres a google link to ten of my presets for zebra........let me know if theres any problems
...actually idk, theres a point to it...i just gave the same google drive link to the kid for the sax patch lol
but I can just make a serious upload for the library?..and include like 100 patches?....my patches are high quality...imo and they would be free of course.....actaully wait...i think i should maybe try selling my patches...haha....i'm so broke....i spend so much time sound desigining...idk

cheers

Sean
Sincerely,
Zethus, twin son of Zeus

Inversoundzzz,
Thank you for the free patches, I'll try them in the future.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “u-he”