Reminder: Don't forget to download the last installers, sample libraries of Camel Audio (07/07/2015)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Too late here too with downloading the installers .
Anybody that can help me with Camelspace and Camelphat installers ?

zlatan wrote:Too late here too with downloading the installers .
Anybody that can help me with Camelspace and Camelphat installers ?
In my opinion, nobody can help you because of "watermark". If anyone would like to upload files for you, it's the same like warez. It's bad for you, I feel your pain, but it's only your fault. You had aprox 6 months to download them and create backups like anybody else. :shrug:
yzcoruhT

It's my fault for sure.
I didn't realize about the watermark :(
Thank you for clarifying though !

aMUSEd wrote:
dcough wrote:Saw the news about CA but completely did not occur to me to download backup installers until, well, seeing this thread.

Migrating to a dedicated music machine soon. I have Alchemy installed on my existing machine -- is it possible to drag and drop over to the new one? (Despite blanking on the installers I am fairly technically competent and can figure out a way to locate / pull all the files over and into the right places with enough patience, just would like to know if I'm embarking on a fool's errand first).
I did that when I moved to Mac - just had everything on a USB drive. Usually this works OK but don't forget if you have earlier libraries they may also need their user keys.
Thanks -- did a drag and drop and everything worked fine.

Dear Alchemy users and lovers, I bought Alchemy few years ago. But I didnt realize its power and beauty, only just a few month ago. Im a composer and sound designer and now I decided to make my own sound library with this software. I really felt in love with it, so good modulation possibilities, great effects, flexibility... Unfortunately I missed to download and backup the manual, tutorials and faq. I would be very glad if someone could share them with me (spiritmediastudio@gmail.com) or if its possible share it here helping others.
Cheers: GabrielF
Ps: Alchemy is not dead until we use it in our Music... :love:

Dear Naenyn,
Thank you very much for the files and the fast response, I appriciate it very much! Be happy and lucky in all the parts of your life - relations, career, inner peace!
Cheers

You are most welcome. Gotta keep the Alchemy love alive!

Naenyn wrote:Gotta keep the Alchemy love alive!
Indeed!

Return to “Instruments”