25 Free Instrumental VSTs

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Even those who don't have TAL (or Kontakt) can use these. The entire Sonatina orchestra, plus pianos, guitars and more. Made with the new and improved Maize Sampler, these seem to be unglitchy. And my buddy Hopi has made some nice GUIs so they look purdy too.

http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2 ... vstis.html

Thanks for sharing :tu:

Thanks a bunch :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

You're a huge cat!

Thanks for giving them a try. Any feedback or problems?
I committed a demo of the Sonatina VSTis...
https://soundcloud.com/bigcat1969/the-5th-sonatina

Thanks for making these available! :)

Thanks for Sharing. Interesting you did Maize Sampler.

I was always interested in developing my guitars with that sampler. I never used it, I use kontakt for my libraries. Soon or later I will give it a try.

Andrea
Guitar, Drum and Bass sample libraries for Kontakt
www.pettinhouse.com

Thanks for all your great stuff Pettinhouse!

The problem with Maize in my experience is that it has a weird install. It installs a small dll and then a subdirectory with the instrument name and a big mse file. In this age of viruses anything like that can make people question if they should put your instrument on their computer. I put up a little explanation on my blog and that seemed to stop the worries.

Once people get know you they will feel safe to buy or download from you. Just a matter of building a good reputation and great relation with people on internet.
Guitar, Drum and Bass sample libraries for Kontakt
www.pettinhouse.com

:hail:

Thank you for making these instruments so easily accessible! I tried the MF Guitar, which is quite nice paired with Mdsp's Fire from the 2006 KVRDC.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Thanks for giving the guitar a try, Michael L.

Hey Pytchblend.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”