How do you put separate instruments into one plugin?

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do you put separate instruments into one plugin?

I can figure out how to do this. I know it's prolly easy but I need help. thanks in advance

EDIT - n/m

What does that mean.

Gateway2013 wrote:What does that mean.
I thought it was a general question and not related to Maizesoft, which I don't know. So I don't know if my answer would have been helpful (put the plugin on a Bus and route the various instruments to that Bus via track sends).

O ok.
What I am trying to do is make a vst with mutiple instruments and was trying to figure out how to go about doing this. I have all my samples just have to import and mapp themm so they can get played separately and not all together

anybody

Two ways:

Make separate groups for each instrument and have the "Group Properties/Selection" of each group set to "Manual Select by Users.
(To add a new group click the folder icon.)

Or simply export each instrument separately.
To do this deselect "Generate player plug-in with the instrument" for all except one export; one export must have the plug-in included for obvious reasons.
The name of your plug-in (set in "Instrument Properties/Name") will be the actual .dll file exported with the "Generate player plug-in with the instrument" option selected.
ImageSamplesphere

Thank you much appreciated

I'm slowly getting back to Maize Sampler and this tip really help me on how to put different instruments in my VSTi. My sounds will finally be well organized!

Yes, think of your instruments as groups. Name each group as the instrument sound.
'Only came outside to watch the night fall with the rain...'

export mse files into your instruments folder (on windows), or into the resources folder in your bundle (mac)

Return to “Maizesoft”