Can't load my project anymore

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I've made my GUI and loaded a couple of simple bass samples in it. Everything worked fine, so I've decided to put one looped samples in a group, erase the bass samples that I've used just to test the interface, and now the project won't load anymore. It's 4 hours of fine tweaking the GUI that seems to be lost. Any idea of why it would happen? When I try to load the project it crashed Maize Sampler for some reasons.

Help! :shock:

This is weird; when I load my own wav files (created by me), Maize crashed all the time. My wav files are simple 16bit 44.1 Hz wav... But if I load a 16bit wav file from a purchase sample collection, there is no problem. I use Wavosaur and FL Studio Edison, there maybe an incompatibility there.

Still shock about the lost project...

Wow! I really don't get it. Here's the process:

1. I create my sound in FL Studio 11. Soundcard at 16bit 44.1Hz.
2. I render my one-shot sound at 16bit.
3. I create a new Maize Sampler project and load the sound.
4. I save the project.
5. I close the project.
6. I open the project and it crashes.

What's happening? My sample is a simple 16bit 44.1Hz wav file named C-MinimoogBass. If I load other people samples or my own old sounds, it works fine. But if I try to make an instrument with new sounds it crashes. Wtf!?!

EDIT: it now crashes with purchase sample libraries because I've touched the ADSR of a group.

Found the issue! If you put your samples on the desktop, load them in Maize and save your instrument, you're doomed! But if you put your samples in the same folder where you save your Maize projects, it will work just fine! I guess saving and managing your samples from the desktop is a no go with Maize.

That's the reason why my other sample libraries sounds loaded fine, because they are in my document. I'm leaving the thread here in case someone else run into the same problem. It's easy to fix you know why it's bugging.

:phones:

I believe this has been fixed in the latest version

caoxiang wrote:I believe this has been fixed in the latest version
Indeed, it has been fixed and I'm very happy to be able to recover projects I thought were lost. Thank you! :tu:

Return to “Maizesoft”