MXXX preset action deadline is now July 19th ;)

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

so well, as I predicted, many of you are saying that the deadline should be moved, so, well, let's move it a little ;). Anyway, everyone, please check the instructions one more time very carefuly:

http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/ ... resets.php
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I missed that. Too bad I now have time to make presets :(

Is it officially over ? MXX page on the website still shows preset making action in progress but end date 19 July.

Something tells me that the event is over, and Mr Vojtech is in some dark room somewhere going through and tweaking 484,192 presets. ;)

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Hi, will those presets be included in a future version also for those of us that don't create presets (yet) i.e. will they be included in the installer ?

I think so. It wouldn't have make any sense otherwise, am I right? ;)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Hey folks, so, yes, it's over, and yes of course, the presets (when finalized) will be included with MXXX. The licence is now just for MTotalBundle, there will be a dedicated introductory price, and maybe there will be the basic licence with unlocking for the separate processors, but I cannot promise that.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

winky winky

Return to “MeldaProduction”