Klanghelm MJUC and MJUC jr. released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've tried the Free version and I've loved soon this plugins but the 1.0.0 it's too loud on my DAW and the 1.0.1 don't work... Completely not recognize by Nuendo and Studio One... :( :?

AMD Atlon 64 bit, Windows XP SP3 32 bit, Studio One and Nuendo 32 bit... :help:

I'm interested buying MJUC but i have one question maybe someone can answer me since i can not demo the full version.
I demo'ed MJUC jr. and i get a giant peak at the beginning of a ,let's say, drum part with silence before when using the "fast" setting-
Shortly after the peak the compressor kicks in and it sounds like intended.
I does not appear with the "slow" setting.

Can the attack be more "tamed" in the full version?
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

Turello wrote:I've tried the Free version and I've loved soon this plugins but the 1.0.0 it's too loud on my DAW and the 1.0.1 don't work... Completely not recognize by Nuendo and Studio One... :( :?

AMD Atlon 64 bit, Windows XP SP3 32 bit, Studio One and Nuendo 32 bit... :help:
XP isn't supported anymore in my new plugins, see system requirements in the FAQs. The fact, that the initial version did work, was pure luck. Yesterday I did a custom compile of the big version for a customer, who's still on XP. It seems to work well, but I don't plan to add XP support officially anymore.

Tony

[quote="tonhelm"][quote="Turello"]I've tried the Free version and I've loved soon this plugins but the 1.0.0 it's too loud on my DAW and the 1.0.1 don't work... Completely not recognize by Nuendo and Studio One... :( :?

AMD Atlon 64 bit, Windows XP SP3 32 bit, Studio One and Nuendo 32 bit... :help:[/quote]

XP isn't supported anymore in my new plugins, see system requirements in the FAQs. The fact, that the initial version did work, was pure luck. Yesterday I did a custom compile of the big version for a customer, who's still on XP. It seems to work well, but I don't plan to add XP support officially anymore.

Tony[/quote]

My XP is a customized version (slimmed\lifted with XPlite) and has almost all the DLLS of Windows 7 and you also have written: "FIX: Windows: overall better compatibility with older Windows machines" ... Just for the record: A lot of users\studios\engineers continue still works on XP...
And yet I will continue to use the free version as BUS Comp or in certain Mastering... BTW, Thanks for the informations... :tu:

Excellent plugin, this and DC8C are 2 of the best itb compressors available at any price imo.

Bah - tried using it on Win 3.11 and it won't even load! :-(
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Same for MS-DOS.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Doesnt work on my Donkey Kong Game and Watch either, stay away from this bogus product
Amazon: why not use an alternative

t3toooo wrote:I'm interested buying MJUC but i have one question maybe someone can answer me since i can not demo the full version.
I demo'ed MJUC jr. and i get a giant peak at the beginning of a ,let's say, drum part with silence before when using the "fast" setting-
Shortly after the peak the compressor kicks in and it sounds like intended.
I does not appear with the "slow" setting.

Can the attack be more "tamed" in the full version?
You can tame the sharpest transients with this compressor AFAIK...
MK2 is especially good for that.

Set the attack accordingly... and to tame/round the transient more, just push in some saturation.

@jens, antithesist and VariKusBrainZ: Please, don't be sarcastic... -_- ... There's a lot of Pro Studios that still works on XP... :-P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Source? :razz:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

The source, updated to 2015 (taken by the web, don't reminds where) is generic about XP Users, not only for DAWs but, just to understand we are not a minority so please, don't start making unnecessary controversy... Cheers...

Turello wrote:The source, updated to 2015 (taken by the web, don't reminds where) is generic about XP Users, not only for DAWs but, just to understand we are not a minority so please, don't start making unnecessary controversy... Cheers...
The commonly accepted reason why XP use is so high on things like this is because of large corporations (including the military) who built a lot of software tied to XP and/or older versions of internet explorer, along with things like ATM machines and other net connected specialized devices that still run XP.

I honestly think if you were to poll studio owners and hobbyists, the vast majority have moved on to Windows 7 by now. Lastly, you're running a "customized" (i.e. non-supportable) version of a 15 year old OS...I'd suggest you upgrade to a more standard setup. Vista, 7, 8 and now Windows 10, so you're already behind 4 major versions of Windows, and on top of it, you're not even running stock XP. I honestly think you're making things hard on yourself with this setup, and can expect more and more incompatibilities in the future.

If you are still on XP you are a dinosaur. Nice plugin Tony.
There ya have it...

Last edited by samsam on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”