PG8X (inspired by the JX8P): new beta version uploaded

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
pg-8x

I have just uploaded new beta versions (WIN32/64 and Mac VST).
Changes:
  • Hanging notes in poly-2 mode should be fixed.
  • MidiLearn saving should work now.
  • Added a default MidiLearn map, which will be used if the preset's private map is empty. The default map can be created by clicking on "Make Default" in the MidiLearn Panel.
Usual Link location:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e5oop1vf8vpl ... eezxa?dl=0

Cheers,
Martin

Thank you very much for the fixes! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

thanks Martin! :hug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks, Martin!!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

+1 on the thanks!

(Love repeatedly expressing my gratitude for this synth as it gets better and better ). :wink: :love: :)
Last edited by bftucker on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
바보

Thank You !!
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

Big thumbs up, great sounding synth :)

hello martin! can you update the au version for mac osx users?
i found a lot of troubles when trying to automate pg8x in logic pro x.
it crashes host (

OK, I just want to add my voice to the general chorus of praise :-)

This is basically finished isn't it? What's left to do yet? Is it safe to start creating patches and banks now?
Fernando (FMR)

dj_kit_01 wrote:hello martin! can you update the au version for mac osx users?
i found a lot of troubles when trying to automate pg8x in logic pro x.
it crashes host (
I'm also very keen on the AU version of this, but Martin has said it's on hold at the moment while he sorts out other things.

For now, you can use the VST version in Logic Pro X using a minihost, like Blue Cat's Patchwork or something similar.

I'm sure he will get on the AU version at some point but realistically if he does I wouldn't expect it until maybe sometime next year.

maybe he found a little bit of time for hungry logic users :)
dont wanna use some other hosts in au. its terrible

Thank you for this great plugin and update.
BC

fmr wrote:OK, I just want to add my voice to the general chorus of praise :-)

This is basically finished isn't it? What's left to do yet? Is it safe to start creating patches and banks now?
Its looking very finished to me and minor envelope tweaks shouldn't destroy patch compatibility. I just want to see the polyphony moved from the secondary page to the main GUI.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

anyone else getting little pops and clicks when controlling parameters? every time i go to move a slider it crackles the audio a bit. then control is smooth, but it happens again when moving to a different parameter. not sure if i noticed this when testing it originally. using Live 9 with Win7.

jbuonacc wrote:anyone else getting little pops and clicks when controlling parameters? every time i go to move a slider it crackles the audio a bit. then control is smooth, but it happens again when moving to a different parameter. not sure if i noticed this when testing it originally. using Live 9 with Win7.
Does that always happen, or only with some specific parameters?
What is the CPU load you are otherwise getting from this plugin?

Cheers,
Martin

Return to “Instruments”