August Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I pledge to write at least some reviews/comments this month.
No longer a moderator.

oooohhhhh !! a few things might actually conspire to make this a possible entry (first in a couple of years) for me

let's see :ud:

Got it !
I finally figured out the vibe of the picture.
I mean... the melody. I guess in the end it will be rather personal.
I'm expecting totally different interpretation. Different ways of channeling that into music

Let's see how it goes.
btw tomorrow I have a day off. Maybe I'll work on my tune.... :hyper:

Cheers

Congratulations LR for having nailed it down.
So far I have been totally unable to produce anything that sounded like a B&W picture of two dolls sitting under an umbrella. What does it make you think of ?
The only story I can come up with is about Cameron and Osborne being turned into these dolls by a retired witch furious about the cuts in her pension benefits.
These two guys are already puppets anyway.
But they are no good inspiration for any sort of music .

ClaRago wrote:Image
could definitely think of far better alternatives to describe these two :wink:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
ClaRago wrote:Image
could definitely think of far better alternatives to describe these two :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ClaRago wrote:Congratulations LR for having nailed it down.
So far I have been totally unable to produce anything that sounded like a B&W picture of two dolls sitting under an umbrella. What does it make you think of ?
Well, I'm not sure what the picture is about.
I had a "vision" or a vibe, about toddlers playing in the grass with their mother. These dolls looks very old (or retro styled), the kind that was kept inside the cradle a century ago, with decorative purposes, I guess.
They could have been taken outside, on a sunny day.

I'm pretty sure the secret behind the picture had not been uncovered. Just one of several possible interpretations... :shrug:

Other than that I'll be taking a business trip in the next few days, than coming back and I'll have to repack for a vacation (couple of weeks).
So it's now or never (for an entry).

Very far from decent, but it's in

Cheers

Unlike Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the library, this is not a murder mystery. But I know this. There is travel involved. Long distances. Air France. Croissant. That is all I have so far ...

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this forum, but I decided to do something for the contest this month. Hope you guys like it, I've posted it in submissions :) :phones:

Nickel Smith wrote:Unlike Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the library, this is not a murder mystery. But I know this. There is travel involved. Long distances. Air France. Croissant. That is all I have so far ...

I think it can be a murder mystery. even if is just a picture taking during a travel.

Hellfog wrote:
Nickel Smith wrote:Unlike Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the library, this is not a murder mystery. But I know this. There is travel involved. Long distances. Air France. Croissant. That is all I have so far ...

I think it can be a murder mystery. even if is just a picture taking during a travel.
Perhaps. Your dog must chase his own bird, yes?

Nickel Smith wrote:
Hellfog wrote:

Perhaps. Your dog must chase his own bird, yes?
Don't know i don't care about that. You make make music to the picture whats inspire you.

I'm in earlier than usual with Remembering the End. I immediately thought of a post apocalyptic setting when I saw the picture, so that's what I went with.

Shangsean wrote:I'm in earlier than usual with Remembering the End. I immediately thought of a post apocalyptic setting when I saw the picture, so that's what I went with.
Nice one shangsean, I really like the second half, man that Bazantar is a hell of an instrument, I'll have to get the Kontakt Instrument one day xD

Some of you might be aware of this already, but for those who aren't:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=443876
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Music Cafe”