Tech support disappointing

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded version 2 of the ample guitar software, and it wouldn't work. Now I'm being told my tech support that I need to download and install 3rd party software from teamviewer in order to get tech support.

Poor form. I shouldn't have to install other software so that AmpleSound can support their product.

Hi, generally we can solve most of users' problems by email or forum, which we prefer too. Remote assistance is used only when other methods cannot be effective enough to help us figure out, and it takes more effort. For OSX , there is no built-in remote module and we have to use 3rd party software. We appreciate your understand.

rbtexan wrote:I downloaded version 2 of the ample guitar software, and it wouldn't work. Now I'm being told my tech support that I need to download and install 3rd party software from teamviewer in order to get tech support.

Poor form. I shouldn't have to install other software so that AmpleSound can support their product.
Nobody's perfect, but teamviewer is the best and fastest way to solve problems. Even Waves, focused on professionnals, uses it.

rbtexan wrote:I need to download and install 3rd party software from teamviewer in order to get tech support.

All I can say on this issue is exactly the opposite.

They actually solved 2 times a problem I had using Team Viewer - AND extremely fast!

Great job these guys are doing.

John Marcos

Return to “Ample Sound”