Full screen / maximize question

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! Not sure if this has been brought up.

I looove Mulab although I realize the latest v6 does not allow me to fullscreen. Even if I hit the arrows for maximize my application remains windowed and the desktop remains accessible from the top of the screen.

It's a really small gap no big deal although I would really love a full screen view since I am trying to stay away from the desktop when working amongst a few reasons.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks!!

I am on Mac & 'Maximize' fills my screen with no gaps. Perhaps you can 'Edit Size' then 'Move to Top Left''?
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Thanks for your reply. I can confirm that maximized/fullscreen in my case always leaves my window vulnerable to resizing or moving by accident with the mouse.

You did not reply to my suggestion. Perhaps you did not try those commands? If not, right click on the double arrow at the MuLab window border to see the size context menu.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Thanks I just gave it a shot but still no work.

Upon maximizing, the mouse still changes pointers to "resize" when nearing the borders..I wish the pointer wouldn't change but no big deal.

Thanks!!

Welcome. Were you unable to resize your MuLab window via context menu & fill the screen?
Edit Size.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Yes that is correct. I have also tried playing with the dialog as per your screenshot and all it would do is make the app bigger and the edges would get lost.

I would add that the window itself is vulnerable to resizing because the borders are always active and mouse over will change the pointer to "resize". I just can't get it fullscreen...

Thanks again.

I think what yul is getting at is that when mulab is full screen it remains a window that fills the screen. It doesn't go full screen in the way say, Firefox or VLC would do by removing the borders.

This behaviour has always been something I disliked too. The main window shouldn't have borders in full screen mode.

Also, I'd like the three window buttons made a little larger too. I find them a bit fiddly to locate and click on.

Hello a fiendly follow up. Any chance this could be looked into please? Many thanks!!

I'd guess this falls under feature request? http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=357048

I think Jo is on a break at the moment 8)
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Sure thing all is good!

A friendly bump...this doesn't seem like a feature request simply looking for normal behaviour or a window. Thanks

I think completely replacing the home-brew cross-platform windowing toolkit Jo uses is a somewhat larger job than a simple feature request.

Return to “MUTOOLS”