Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SJ_Digriz wrote:beauty
Which one? :D

EvilDragon wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:beauty
Which one? :D
The last red one.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

I know, right?!?!

:D

werp wrote:Staggeringly beautiful.
anyone have a spare 20K USD?
Her or the guitar? :hihi:

It looks great, but not my cup of tea. But you followed with Charvel ... the Guthrie Govan model is calling my name.

Daimonicon wrote: Her or the guitar? :hihi:
I believe she spends a good bit of time on the guitars. They are 2nd hand high end guitar resellers. I don't know how you make a living doing that, but evidently it's possible.

EvilDragon wrote:Image
These sound great. You can get that great singing lead tone that sustains but doesn't sound sloppy or distorted. At the same time, it doesn't have any harsh single coil pick attack. I think that's one of the perfect bridge pickups.

The neck is ridiculous, as well.

How are things going with that 7 string you're looking to add to your range?
Sweet child in time...

Probably not gonna happen this year. As I said, it's a trilemma... :)

Sorry, I meant Uncle E - posts a few pages back about getting new models into the store.
Sweet child in time...

SJ_Digriz wrote:It looks great, but not my cup of tea. But you followed with Charvel ... the Guthrie Govan model is calling my name.
Honestly the new Charvel Soloist is grabbing my eye

I like that it's not a wide body
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Deep Purple wrote:How are things going with that 7 string you're looking to add to your range?
We're still working on it. Sorry for the delay!

Uncle E wrote:
Deep Purple wrote:How are things going with that 7 string you're looking to add to your range?
We're still working on it. Sorry for the delay!
No worries - just wondering.
Sweet child in time...

I had purchased a crazy roasted flame maple neck a few months ago. I finally got the tuners and installed them yesterday. Body hasn't shipped yet. Really looking forward to what this will look like finished.

Ordering one of these on Sunday. Six string version that won't be delivered until February next year. Swamp Ash, maple cap, bolt on maple neck and ebony fingerboard. Any colour you want as long as it's trans black.
www.ormsbyguitars.com/
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”