SynthMaster AND SynthMaster Player updated to v2.7.6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

kv331 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Okay, I just used the contact form on your website and detailed the entire problem.
Thank you! I am driving on I-90 right now to complete my move to Boston. I will resolve the issue tonight once I am there
Welcome to Boston! Getting a job at Berklee to teach music technology? :)
I witnessed the Nice, France terrorist attack, told the story with a music video: https://youtu.be/eHhw4Bl9HOs

Strange.

No GUI in Studio ON and Renoise.
Crashes even Studio ONE.

Anywhere else this problem?
Running WIN 7 64 bit.

kv331 wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:I've never had a problem with downloading and installing updates or anything else ... including support. YMMV :shrug:
Thank you for your support! Whenever I post an update here, the very same folks always write negative comments which is totally depressing after all the hard work we have put in to this product. So we really really appreciate your honest support :love:
It would help if you responded openly to people's issues rather than taking this needlessly defensive and negative position - people are posting about issues that are real and are only repeatedly posting them when you do not show any sign of paying them any attention and react so defensively at the slightest criticism. Don't take it so personally - no-one is posting abuse or anything other than statements about issues we have had.

And thankyou for the update.

I never have issues downloading or installing, and thanks for the great update :party: :clap:

aMUSEd wrote:
kv331 wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:I've never had a problem with downloading and installing updates or anything else ... including support. YMMV :shrug:
Thank you for your support! Whenever I post an update here, the very same folks always write negative comments which is totally depressing after all the hard work we have put in to this product. So we really really appreciate your honest support :love:
It would help if you responded openly to people's issues rather than taking this needlessly defensive and negative position - people are posting about issues that are real and are only repeatedly posting them when you do not show any sign of paying them any attention and react so defensively at the slightest criticism. Don't take it so personally - no-one is posting abuse or anything other than statements about issues we have had.

And thankyou for the update.
this "It would help if you responded openly to people's issues rather than taking this needlessly defensive and negative position"
~Pyrotek45

Switching from analog to digital filters and back causes this:
Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 00.24.40.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you so much for your hard work KV-331. You guys have always been one of the best in every category, hands down. Keep up the good work!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

pmczar wrote: Welcome to Boston! Getting a job at Berklee to teach music technology? :)
Nope, I'll continue working on Synthmaster as usual. We have version 3.0 ahead of us!

But being close to Berklee should be an advantage for us :D
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

aMUSEd wrote:Switching from analog to digital filters and back causes this:
I got the same thing as well
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

aMUSEd wrote:Switching from analog to digital filters and back causes this:
Thanks for that bug report, yeah looks like we missed to erase that specific background picture. Should be fixed in the next update which is due next Monday.
Works at KV331 Audio

fluffy_little_something wrote: Anyway, sounds like the total EDM synth 8) Are there old-skool sounds for it as well? Or rather, can it do them well?
No it's not an EDM synth only! Check out Nori Ubukata's 'Historic Synth Giants' and 'Dawn of Electronic Music' preset expansion packs:

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... expansions
Works at KV331 Audio

Does anyone else think this version sounds punchier...more "analogue"? Anyone who really knows anything about synthesizers knows what I'm talking about when I use that word.

Anyhoo, I'm liking it a lot, and I'm one of those that formerly wasn't completely sold. Great work! :tu:
Ha ha suck it!

Chiming in on download and support quality. Best experience ever. Responses within the hour, often within a few minutes, offering effective solutions. Amazing support for an amazing synth.
Hope your move to Beantown went well.

Fleer wrote:Chiming in on download and support quality. Best experience ever. Responses within the hour, often within a few minutes, offering effective solutions. Amazing support for an amazing synth.
Hope your move to Beantown went well.
Download was a breeze. I also notice Synthmaster hasn't crashed in Cubase even once in hours, used to average once every half an hour...I think we're onto something very, very good :)
Ha ha suck it!

Pyrotek45 wrote: this "It would help if you responded openly to people's issues rather than taking this needlessly defensive and negative position"
Are you referring to my reply to you about using mouse wheel for pitch knobs?

I did not have time to fix the pitch knobs but in a subsequent update I'll do something about them. In the mean time, mouse wheel help you :)

I might use alt-click as a workaround
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”