New Vengeance synth in the works

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My German isn't great so I might have missed stuff but I think Manuel has posted more info about the synth here than has appeared on the Vengeance forums.
Last edited by Gamma-UT on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why try to please, calm, and hold the hands of the few people who will never be satisifed, and always be scared. There's more important things to do, like running a business, and pleasing paying customers. (KVR) forum users are no general average of the user base. It's usually the bottom few percent who always feel neglected, because the dev doesn't anticipate their every wish, or who lack the talen and motivation to get the best out of their gear. Don't want to say that holds true for everyone posting here, but there's a lot for which it holds true.

Gamma-UT wrote:My German isn't great so I might have missed stuff but I think Manuel has posted more info about the synth here than has appeared on the Vengeance forums.
Any link? we might understand more with google translate
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

It's going to be Sylenth 2.

Lennard is releasing it in collab with Vengeance-Sound. And it will use the same elicencer.

zeep wrote:It's going to be Sylenth 2.

Lennard is releasing it in collab with Vengeance-Sound. And it will use the same elicencer.
so according to you Sylenth2 is being developed by Lennar together with Vengeance and will be called VPS Avenger? :hihi:

now seriously, source?

I think maybe VPS Avenger is made by Keilwerth Audio, not by LennarDigital. :)

tristan- wrote:
zeep wrote:It's going to be Sylenth 2.

so according to you Sylenth2 is being developed by Lennar together with Vengeance and will be called VPS Avenger? :hihi:

now seriously, source?
I really hadn't read the entire thread :p

adamtrance wrote:Any link? we might understand more with google translate
Don't you mean:

"Please link. We could more with Google Translate to understand do."

well, the V forum isn't very informative about it yet. regardless of google translate or whatever.

tristan- wrote:well, the V forum isn't very informative about it yet. regardless of google translate or whatever.
Yup, that's pretty much the case. I was just pointing out originally, when people were complaining about Manuel not saying much and this was the cause of the thread going off at a tangent, that he'd posted more information here than on his own forum.

About the only thing I gleaned that isn't here was that any enhancements to Glitch Bitch would probably follow the new synth. But I hadn't dug much into other threads, just the "what's new for 2015" one mainly in the main software forum. It's easy to find - you need an account on the forum to see it, so there's not a lot of point in providing a link because you'll probably just run into the registration wall.

wow you cant even read threads without being registered!? :dog: what do they try to hide from public? anyway, i read about people asking for updates that were promised a year ago. it also seems they planned and promised a looping tool. maybe they should try to get things done before creating new ones.

Any more info from Vengeance on this?

frizzbee wrote:wow you cant even read threads without being registered!? :dog: what do they try to hide from public? anyway, i read about people asking for updates that were promised a year ago. it also seems they planned and promised a looping tool. maybe they should try to get things done before creating new ones.
Not trying to protect anyone, but that's more or less standard practice with many software developers. Or a certain type of developers I should say. New synths generate income, old ones not so much. I've been asking reFX for years when their scalable UI for Nexus will be available on Mac and always get the answer "soon". Guess the effort isn't worth keeping Mac users happy :)

But I agree with you. Having to be registered just to read a forum is a bit annoying.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote:
frizzbee wrote:wow you cant even read threads without being registered!? :dog: what do they try to hide from public? anyway, i read about people asking for updates that were promised a year ago. it also seems they planned and promised a looping tool. maybe they should try to get things done before creating new ones.
Not trying to protect anyone, but that's more or less standard practice with many software developers. Or a certain type of developers I should say. New synths generate income, old ones not so much. I've been asking reFX for years when their scalable UI for Nexus will be available on Mac and always get the answer "soon". Guess the effort isn't worth keeping Mac users happy :)

But I agree with you. Having to be registered just to read a forum is a bit annoying.

/C
I totally agree about the practice and noticed it, too. But I don't understand why I should buy a developers new product if they're sloppy with the existing ones. :?
You know, I may demo the product and it doesn't have some basic things it should. Although I would buy it, I don't. Because I know it will just be maintained the next few weeks till they start developing a new plugin. So just working on new stuff doesn't feel right to me and makes me feel uncomfortable with this company.

Gamma-UT wrote:My German isn't great so I might have missed stuff but I think Manuel has posted more info about the synth here than has appeared on the Vengeance forums.
Do you mind posting some links? I'd be interested. :)

Return to “Instruments”