Verberate bugs in Bitwig

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Ladies and Gents,

could you check to see if bitwig is causing CPU spikes on your system as it is on mine which is causing major glitches on the master buss.

I've uploaded a project file which just has a Bitwig clip sending audio to 9 instances, every time i stop and start Bitwig the cpu spike i'm speaking of shows up in the DSP Performance Graph (under View in the menu) as soon as the beat starts. Also when i turn Verberate off and on it spikes.

Can people confirm this, the prob is there on my desktop i7 and laptop too?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Bobby,

I'm sorry for the late reply due to vacations and thanks for reporting this issue! The peak load is indeed very high just when the beat starts and we'll look into it and report back ASAP.

Best,
Stian

Bobby L'Avenir wrote:Could you check to see if bitwig is causing CPU spikes on your system as it is on mine which is causing major glitches on the master buss.

Thanks
I'm sorry for the delay. We've investigated this issue now and it is caused by the auto-suspend feature in Bitwig. We'll release an update ASAP, but meanwhile, disabling auto-suspend should solve the issue.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”