Bug reports

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fyler RapidComposer

works well (yet until well))) , but the same problems with recording in realtime - "The notes were to compress the length and there is no record half phrases"
Good luck! lulukom

Hello Attila!
I inform that now the program works well, but one day of testing 4 times hung (had to use a Force Quit) ... I noticed that this happens when the switch or open window or other actions where it is connected with the graphics! Terminal about errors is not reported (
+ same problems with recording in realtime !..
I also want to make a few suggestions!
1. At the top of the main window are tabs that are (left to right) end in "setting and support".
And on the right there are still vacant places . I suggest to make it possible locate in this area open browsers and inspectors by double-clicking (like tabs), and also open them as needed! This will temporarily remove the inspectors and browsers that interfere visually, but may be required at any time! Tabs - a great invention!))
2. I often work with multiple tracks on which the same instrument (eg Bass), and for this I offered to make a solo of chosen phrases (for which you thank you very much), and now I are lacking the "add the same track," with such same settings as the selected track!
3. Perhaps you remember our conversation about improving the timeline? I look forward to you the function of activating the loop in the timeline according to the selected phrase!
Thanks! Sincerely lulukom

Hello lulukom,

it is good news that the slow-down and hanging seems to be gone. And thanks for watching the Terminal. You are right, MIDI recording did not work well on OS X, which is fixed now. I am building a new beta version and will upload it in the next few hours.

Thanks for the suggestions. Did you know that pressing 'W' will remove all open inspectors and browsers from the screen?
I did not understand what you meant when you said
now I are lacking the "add the same track," with such same settings as the selected track!
Doesn't 'Extract Selected Phrases To New Track' work well, or do you think of a new function?

Yes, the timeline will be totally reworked for v3.0, everything will be much easier, especially the selection.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Thanks for the answer Attila!
Doesn't 'Extract Selected Phrases To New Track' work well, or do you think of a new function?
I talked about the new feature.When I press the right button on the track, you can select "add track" + I would additionally add "add the same track".Almost a copy of the selected track, but of course without copying phrases (empty).
Then you do not need to re-configure the settings each time a new track. It is in many DAW .
And yet ... Track / Inspector / Color.
Perhaps you could add here the contrast slider - I see very bad, so for me this choice of color is little contrast.
especially hard to see the notes, which have a small value of velocity
thank you. lulukom

Yes, good suggestions. I made a record of this in the to-do list.

The new beta version is uploaded now. It contains bug fixes only.

Thanks,
Attila

Hello Attila!
Thank you for a new beta!
Yes, now real-time recording is working properly.
But still often with graphics action program hangs, freezes ...

Thanks

Attila!
Explain to me please ...
I convert the phrase in relative form, but not all notes are set according to the scale or chord. When I open the phrase in phrase editor, I see these red notes and manually drag them to the line corresponding to the scale or chord ...
thanks

Hi lulukom!
when you convert notes from absolute to relative, all notes are preserved, nothing changes. Out-of-scale notes remain out-of-scale, which are represented as 'Nth chord note+semitones' or 'Nth scale note+semitones', depending on the conversion mode.
If I misunderstood your question, please let me know.
Thanks,
Attila

Hello Attila!
Thanks for the answer ! I understand all of these technologies) ...
For some reason I thought that after the transformation in relative form, all the notes will automatically move to the closest note to the scale or chord.
I think it would be very convenient to make an additional function to all notes would automatically move to the most close note to the scale or chord ...
Thanks!
Sincerely lulukom

Yes, that is a good idea, lulukom! (added to the to-do list...)

Best,
Attila

Is anyone having issues with RC (LE) 2.9 VST in projects with high memory usage? I am using Reaper 5 and am having crashes with dragging phrases after they've been placed in the RC timeline, hanging notes and the local sequencer not playing. These problems do not occur when memory use is lower. This is with 8GB+ (16GB RAM, so plenty spare).

I'm not noticing any issues, Groundhog. Just installed Reaper 5.01. I'm using RC 2.92b5 Full Version ... not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks
Forrest

Hi Groundhog,

I really wonder what is going on because RC does not consume that much memory. (I have much less RAM in my PC...)
Will you type 'taskmgr' into the windows search field, and start taskmgr.exe. Look up Reaper and RapidComposer.exe (or RapidComposer_x64.exe) and check memory usage.

Please note that you can use the 32-bit VST plug-in with the 64-bit application if lots of memory is needed. But I suppose you are using only the 64-bit versions.

Thanks,
Attila

Sorry, I've tried to reply a couple of times here and have had to go mid post. I was actually using x86 RC in x64 Reaper and I've since installed the x64 version and all is well. I've actually moved the memory intensive stuff to another instance of Reaper so I wouldn't expect any issues, but I think it's fairly safe to put this down to an x86/bridging issue. Thanks for the replies.

Hi Groundhog,
I am glad you solved the problem.
Thanks!
Attila

Return to “MusicDevelopments”