Orange Skin Broken Again

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just to let you know the Orange skin is showing some elements from the default skin again:

Hmmm images aren't showing (now they are :shrug: ) but load up the Orange skin look at the main screen and FX page it's pretty obvious.

Question, can skins from version 2.5 be used in 2.7 and will they be missing anything ? I've done a couple of edits that I'd rather no do all over again......
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I am sorry but couldnt understant what's broken ?

v2.5 skins could be used but they'd lack new parameters.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

The green bits on the Orange skin. Can you see the screenshots ? They weren't showing earlier, now they are. Not much use having alternative skins if they are incomplete. Perhaps "broken" was not the correct term. "Don't look right" would be more accurate. This has happened before between versions. I've been away from Synthmaster for awhile. I spent a lot of time editing skins for version 2.5 so I'd rather not go through the whole process again. If I can just add the new parameters so the 2.5 skins will be up to date that would be great. I've looked in the images folder but don't see any images that might be responsible so the colors must be in the .xml file which as you know is huge.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Maybe a larger screenshot would help:

This part has been messed up for several versions and is what inspired me to edit the version 2.5 skins. The green bits on the Layer Page are new to me at least. There used to be knobs where those green boxes are now.

Return to “KV331 Audio”