Tracktion 6 Plus Bundle with Master Mix and Micro Synth Pack

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased the T6 + bundle that is supposed to include the Master Mix and Micro Synth Pack. After Purchase, I downloaded T6 DAW but it does not include the bundle. I noticed that I have the code for the bundled software, where do I go to unlock the bundle? I cant figure out where to download it. I tried going to the marketplace but there is no link to download. Was I supposed to receive an e-mail with a link to download? I only recieved an email from Celemony.
Thanks,
Kuma
I will never have a need for a psychologist as long as I have a synthesizer to play with.

You have to go to the "marketplace" (new login and password), then "buy" the synths and master mix. Enter the "coupon code" and it's zero cost to you. (you can choose "payment info not required).

Once you install the DLLS (just drop them in the correct file location for your vsts) there's a button on the plugin that you push to unlock. Enter your marketplace email and password to "register/ unlock" them.

I have the same issue. Tech support told me to use the licence code at checkout and I get an invalid code message. I am stuck. There is no "payment info not required" button on the page I am seeing. So I am not able to get the two extra products that were a part of my T6 Plus package yet. My guess is my licence code is not in the Marketplace database.

I just purchased the T6+ upgrade. I used the coupon code to purchase Master Mix and Micro Synth plugins. I’m able to register T6 but not the Master Mix and Micro Synth plugins.

When I try to register the plugins, I get an error indicating my password is incorrect. This is the same password I used when I signed in to marketplace to download the plugins.

I tried using the "Unlock Offline" registration on Marketplace and the "Purchased Poduct" drop down doesn't show any purchased products, however the plugins show up in my purchase history.

Any suggestions?

Return to “Tracktion”