SynthMaster 2.1 Skins, Post Your Comments Folks!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like this skin (on previous page) very much. Looks very professional, clean and nice. I am also interested when it will be finished.

I too would love to see it finished but that screenshot was posted over 4 years ago and the member posting it hasn't posted here in over three years.......doesn't look like it will ever happen. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It's not an easy synth to skin. It took me months to do this. Just to move things around and give them a shape.

Now the template is ready to skin. I did a few modifications so I find it's better to test it before posting something that is wrong.

I'm posting just two simple skins for you to comment on any errors or modifications.

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/8ES4QYH4/file.html

birdman 4 aka Zmotion

Looks Good :tu:
fup4000

Where can we find the skin editor for SM?

Edit: NVM... i found it!
This gonna make me squeal like a pig I see lol
Last edited by Saukar30 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote:Where can we find the skin editor for SM?
You can find the GUIEditor in the "KV331 Audio" folder.
But I don't use it. The doc is XML.
I edit the doc by text editor.

Thanks. I tried to open it and says it cant find any of the images.
PITA!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Hlis93 wrote:I took the Logic pro request and made an alternate to the 2nd gui I'm doing, something with sort of that look (well not really but sort of...I tried but that styles is not really my thing). Color and various things would still need to be worked out, I realize it looks a little funky right now, its a mock up. Its certainly a stripped down version.

If there's any interest I could do this one as well, could have it done by the end of week, if not I'll be happy to leave it out. thumbs up or thumbs down?

Thumbs very very up! At least for me (I don't like dark synth skins) much better than the standard.

And I really love the 'Ableton' colour scheme, please do that skin! :hyper:

Zmotion wrote:It's not an easy synth to skin. It took me months to do this. Just to move things around and give them a shape.

Now the template is ready to skin. I did a few modifications so I find it's better to test it before posting something that is wrong.

I'm posting just two simple skins for you to comment on any errors or modifications.

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/8ES4QYH4/file.html

birdman 4 aka Zmotion
I just picked up SM and stumbled upon this thread. I would love to help re-skin this baby. Perhaps we can tackle the task of re-creating the white skin that has gone MIA. :D

I'm not sure if anyone has access to the image files with transparency? How is your template Zmotion? I would love to help with the skins you're working on.

Is anyone one else keen? Or does anyone know if Bulent has plans for the next version? :hyper:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

Return to “KV331 Audio”