Help installing AGT Extension Library

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just purchased the extension library and am attempting to install it on my Mac external drive along with all my other Ample products.

All of my Ample products are located in External/Users/Shared/Ample Sound. The installation program puts the update in External/private/tmp/Ample Sound. It creates a file com.amplesound.AGT2_Ext1.user.plist and a directory UpdateSample.

I have verified that I am running the latest AGT.

Can I manually move these files into the correct directory? And where would that be, under Ample Sound or the AGT library.

Thanks for your help

Yes you could, the location of samples is AGT library. but don't move .plist files.

I tried moving the files as you mentioned into the AGT library. No change, I still only have "strum" and "pick" listed on the top of the instrument.

May you reinstall AGT extension?

Reinstalling the program again creates a folder on the external drive external/private/tmp/Ample Sound. Running the instrument, the finger option is not available.

Please copy the content of UpdateSample folder to External/Users/Shared/Ample Sound/AGT Library, where your agt sample library should be located.

Also, please copy com.amplesound.AGT2_Ext1.user.plist to /Users/<your username>/Library/Application Support/Ample Sound . This is a hidden folder and you may need to open it by directly enter the path in Finder.

Moving the .plist file fixed everything! Thank you very much for all your help.

Return to “Ample Sound”