edit

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

edit
Last edited by rob_lee on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

There is currently no way to disable the white line / cursor. I doubt there are any current plans to disable either, as I have not read of anyone getting annoyed by it before now. You could send a FR request asking for this option. You never know, the wizard of Bitwig HQ may be able to grant you your wish.

Good luck :)

edit
Last edited by rob_lee on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

You can file in a FR at support@bitwig.com. Sometimes it takes a while but the devs always come back to FR's or Bug Reports, so you'll probably get an answer if they'll consider implementing it. ;-)
This could be your ad!

edit

hm, thats the playhead wich shows where it currently plays your project. Isn't that part of every DAW? Quite useful imo to see where it plays..

edit

It's not the playhead, it's a line that tracks your cursor by the nearest snap point as you move it across the arrange. So it shows where a selection would start if you were to create one I guess. Maybe it's there to help you make sure you start in the right place if you're making a big selection over many tracks.

Edit, oh yeah it works for all tools as rob said, so it's a guide for whatever editing action you happen to be doing.
Last edited by Ogopogo on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ah yea, sry..it's the selection helpline or whatever it's called. still quite useful when copying regions for example.

edit
Last edited by rob_lee on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome on board Rob ^^

nice to have you here

edit

To say it in your language: Edit edit, Edit edit edit, edit Edit edit.

Return to “Bitwig”