Wusik Station V8.0.2 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik Station

Yes, please add it back in... :hyper:

Yes, yes, microtuning! Yes. :)

When trying to load Wusik Station V8 32, it crashes Cubase 8 32-bit, Cubase 7.5 and 7 32-bit and also Samplitude Pro X Silver, which is also running in 32-bit mode. But it (V8 64) does not crash in the 64-bit versions of Cubase 8.

The files which V8 32 is missing, really don't exist. Why is that? V8 32 and V8 64 are using the same path to Wusik Station V8 Data!

BTW, I would like to remind the issues I wrote Junw 25, 2015 and July 15, 2015.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hello, be sure that you have the latest version, as it no longer checks for external dll files.

Will a date with your new photographer be included in one of the next Group Buys? :D

Your new photo looks very stylish! :tu:

http://www.wusik.com/ww/about-us

WilliamK wrote:Hello, be sure that you have the latest version, as it no longer checks for external dll files.
I have 8.0.20.468
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

manandmusic wrote:
WilliamK wrote:Hello, be sure that you have the latest version, as it no longer checks for external dll files.
I have 8.0.20.468
I'm guessing he meant version of Wusikstation. That was what I thought he was saying.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:
manandmusic wrote:
I have 8.0.20.468
I'm guessing he meant version of Wusikstation. That was what I thought he was saying.
I am speaking of V 8.0.2, the latest version to be downloaded!!!

And the V 8.0.2 64-bit is running in Cubase 64-bit without problems! So, why is the problem with V 8.0.2 32-bit in 32-bit DAWs (Cubase, Samplitude)???

Check if maybe the 32 bit files are older files. Re-install and check the replace files option.

WilliamK wrote:Check if maybe the 32 bit files are older files. Re-install and check the replace files option.

Ok, I did a search and this error message is no longer present in the latest version, I renamed to something else. So this is now clear a problem of some old files laying somewhere that those hosts are loading instead of the new ones. Try doing a search for *station*.dll and check if you don't have somewhere old files? And download again the latest version, just in case, and re-install selecting the replace files option, and be sure that the log shows that the files were replaced.

Indeed! Found an old file in my WUSIK V7 folder. Deleted it and V8 32-bit is running in Cubase 8 32-bit. Thank you, Sir!

:party:

I'm a bit slow this month, but I should get back to things soonish. :oops:

Return to “Instruments”